Spring Dance and Mixer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spring Dance & Mixer- Friday, April 25
Burbank Holiday Inn
150 E. Angeleno
Burbank, CA 91502 USA
200+ always attend! (The crowd is over 35 but everyone is welcome)
DJ Dave will play all types of music.
7:30 pm appetizers while they last
8-9 pm Social Hour and Dance Lessons;
9 pm - Midnight Dancing
Admission: $20 (Tickets available at the door). Gentlemen: Coat & Tie. Ladies: Dressy. Hotel Parking is about $5. Non members welcome
DIRECTIONS: Southbound - on the 5 Fwy. exit at Verdugo. Turn left and follow the road around and go under the Fwy. Turn left at First St. then make a right into Angeleno.
Northbound - on the 5 Fwy. the Olive Exit puts you on Angeleno. Travel through the intersection at First and turn right into the parking structure.
Hosted by the Nonprofit L.A. Catholic Alumni Club (Singles) - Bringing Single Catholics together since 1949! Website: www.LACatholicSingles.org
24 hr.info line: (818) 759-1545 (you may leave your name & address for 2 free sample event calendars).
Los Angeles Catholic Alumni Club
http://www.LACatholicSingles.org CA, US
Marie Acebo - publicity, 818 404-1137
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary