Spring Dance and Mixer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spring Dance & Mixer- Friday, April 25
Burbank Holiday Inn
150 E. Angeleno
Burbank, CA 91502 USA
200+ always attend! (The crowd is over 35 but everyone is welcome)
DJ Dave will play all types of music.
7:30 pm appetizers while they last
8-9 pm Social Hour and Dance Lessons;
9 pm - Midnight Dancing
Admission: $20 (Tickets available at the door). Gentlemen: Coat & Tie. Ladies: Dressy. Hotel Parking is about $5. Non members welcome
DIRECTIONS: Southbound - on the 5 Fwy. exit at Verdugo. Turn left and follow the road around and go under the Fwy. Turn left at First St. then make a right into Angeleno.
Northbound - on the 5 Fwy. the Olive Exit puts you on Angeleno. Travel through the intersection at First and turn right into the parking structure.
Hosted by the Nonprofit L.A. Catholic Alumni Club (Singles) - Bringing Single Catholics together since 1949! Website: www.LACatholicSingles.org
24 hr.info line: (818) 759-1545 (you may leave your name & address for 2 free sample event calendars).
Los Angeles Catholic Alumni Club
http://www.LACatholicSingles.org CA, US
Marie Acebo - publicity, 818 404-1137
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel