Marriage 'Get-away' Weekend
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGDALE, OH (FEBRUARY 27, 2008) - Marriage “Get-away” Weekend at Catholic Familyland – April 18-20, 2008
Share a weekend with your spouse that you will never forget! Our "Get-Away" Marriage Weekend is uniquely designed for you and your spouse to have a chance to spend some quality time together, and to grow ever closer to each other and to Our Lord.
Daily Mass, inspiring talks by Fr. Kevin Barrett, Dr. Greg Popcak, Christine Wittman, and Jerry Coniker, time set apart for you and your spouse to focus on one another and your marriage - a place set apart in the beautiful countryside - a weekend of no distractions - a weekend designed for you and your spouse to be truly renewed.
You will share precious moments together. You won't want to miss this opportunity to "get-away".
All inclusive rate for the weekend includes lodging at Catholic Familyland all meals, snacks and beverages for two for the entire weekend. Register by March 14, 2008 to receive the special discounted rate $354.00.
Early registration recommended. Visit www.familyland.org or call 1-800-77-FAMILY for more information.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Theresa Schmitz - VP Operations, 740 765-5500
marriage, retreat, marriage
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous