Returning To Yourself In The Midst Of Care-Giving
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD (JANUARY 21, 2008) - Thursday, February 7, 2008 (snow date March 13)
Begin: 10am – End: 4:00pm Cost: $150 (Includes Lunch)
For professional healthcare givers, chaplains, spiritual directors, and others who accompany the dying. This workshop will examine the fears, assumptions, and expectations that dull our hearts and take us away from ourselves as we seek to be present to others. We will explore practices that can support and assist our simple open presence as we companion the dying.
Presenters: Rose Mary Dougherty, SSND, Jesse Palidofsky, MDiv, BCC, Micheline C. Toussaint, LCSW, all work in various Hospice settings.
BON SECOURS SPIRITUAL CENTER, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MARYLAND
http://www.bonsecoursspiritualcenter.org MD, US
Joanne Abalos - Information and Guest Services Coordinator, 410 442-1320
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album