Returning To Yourself In The Midst Of Care-Giving
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD (JANUARY 21, 2008) - Thursday, February 7, 2008 (snow date March 13)
Begin: 10am - End: 4:00pm Cost: $150 (Includes Lunch)
For professional healthcare givers, chaplains, spiritual directors, and others who accompany the dying. This workshop will examine the fears, assumptions, and expectations that dull our hearts and take us away from ourselves as we seek to be present to others. We will explore practices that can support and assist our simple open presence as we companion the dying.
Presenters: Rose Mary Dougherty, SSND, Jesse Palidofsky, MDiv, BCC, Micheline C. Toussaint, LCSW, all work in various Hospice settings.
BON SECOURS SPIRITUAL CENTER, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MARYLAND
http://www.bonsecoursspiritualcenter.org MD, US
Joanne Abalos - Information and Guest Services Coordinator, 410 442-1320
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference