Returning To Yourself In The Midst Of Care-Giving
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD (JANUARY 21, 2008) - Thursday, February 7, 2008 (snow date March 13)
Begin: 10am – End: 4:00pm Cost: $150 (Includes Lunch)
For professional healthcare givers, chaplains, spiritual directors, and others who accompany the dying. This workshop will examine the fears, assumptions, and expectations that dull our hearts and take us away from ourselves as we seek to be present to others. We will explore practices that can support and assist our simple open presence as we companion the dying.
Presenters: Rose Mary Dougherty, SSND, Jesse Palidofsky, MDiv, BCC, Micheline C. Toussaint, LCSW, all work in various Hospice settings.
BON SECOURS SPIRITUAL CENTER, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MARYLAND
http://www.bonsecoursspiritualcenter.org MD, US
Joanne Abalos - Information and Guest Services Coordinator, 410 442-1320
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network