Returning To Yourself In The Midst Of Care-Giving
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD (JANUARY 21, 2008) - Thursday, February 7, 2008 (snow date March 13)
Begin: 10am – End: 4:00pm Cost: $150 (Includes Lunch)
For professional healthcare givers, chaplains, spiritual directors, and others who accompany the dying. This workshop will examine the fears, assumptions, and expectations that dull our hearts and take us away from ourselves as we seek to be present to others. We will explore practices that can support and assist our simple open presence as we companion the dying.
Presenters: Rose Mary Dougherty, SSND, Jesse Palidofsky, MDiv, BCC, Micheline C. Toussaint, LCSW, all work in various Hospice settings.
BON SECOURS SPIRITUAL CENTER, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MARYLAND
http://www.bonsecoursspiritualcenter.org MD, US
Joanne Abalos - Information and Guest Services Coordinator, 410 442-1320
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why