FOUR PAULINE BOOKS & MEDIA TITLES AMONG ACP AWARD FINALISTS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (April 22, 2014) - Pauline Books & Media is pleased to announce four finalist titles in The Association of Catholic Publishers (ACP) new Excellence in Publishing Awards. Recognizing the best in Catholic publishing, ACP awards are awarded annually at the Religious Booksellers Trade Exhibit (RBTE) in St. Charles, Illinois in May.
One of four finalists in the Spanish category, Jorge de Argentina, written by Marlyn Monge, FSP and Jaymie Stuart Wolfe and illustrated by Diana Kizlauskas, provides children ages 7-10 with a richly-illustrated biography of Pope Francis. Books in this category can be taken from any of the nine categories but must be published first in the United States for the Spanish market.
Totally Catholic! by Mary Kathleen Glavich, SND is one of five finalists in the Children's Books category, which considers titles through age 18 that provide instruction in the Catholic faith.
When Faith Feels Fragile: Help for the Wary Weak and the Wandering by Fr. R. Scott Hurd, is one of six finalists in the Inspirational category, which focuses on devotional, spiritual or meditation books.
When Parents Divorce or Separate: I Can Get Through This by Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski is a guidebook for children ages 8-12 and one of six finalists nominated for the Resources for Ministry category. This category encompasses books used as tools in parish faith formation.
Finalists are judged by a three-person panel. Final judging will narrow the entries down to first, second and third place winners for the awards ceremony at the RBTE.
To obtain these books or to learn more about Pauline Books & Media, please visit www.pauline.org.
For a comprehensive list of finalists, please visit the ACP website at http://www.catholicpublishers.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston,
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Cathy Knipper - Marketing Associate/Publicist, 617-676-4490 ext4271
When Faith Feels Fragile; Totally Catholic; When Parents Divorce or Separate; Jorge from Argentina
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart