Something Other Than God available for preorder ... now!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276 or
Author chronicles her inspirational journey from atheism to Catholicism
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (April 3, 2014) – Jennifer Fulwiler grew up as an ardent atheist who often mocked Christianity, but something was missing. Asking the unflinching questions about life and death, good and evil, especially while battling a life-threatening medical condition, Fulwiler eventually embraced Catholicism, the religion she had reviled since she was an awkward, skeptical child growing up in the Bible Belt. Fulwiler tells her profound — and oftentimes humorous — conversion story in her highly anticipated memoir, SOMETHING OTHER THAN GOD.
The first 1,000 people to pre-order SOMETHING OTHER THAN GOD via www.Ignatius.com will receive an autographed bookplate with their book upon release. Also, for anyone who orders the book before April 28, via any book seller, they can receive an instant download of Jennifer’s free e-book, THE FAMILY-FIRST CREATIVE. See http://www.conversiondiary.com/free-e-book for more details.
SOMETHING OTHER THAN GOD already has garnered a number of impressive endorsements from prominent authors and Catholics:
“This heartfelt book is a lovely account of a spiritual journey and a charming memoir,” says Dean Koontz, a No. 1 New York Times bestselling author. “The author’s epiphanies are wonderfully conveyed and will resonate with readers.”
“Thought-provoking, honest, and often hilarious,” says Gretchen Rubin, New York Times bestselling author, The Happiness Project. “It will strike a chord with anyone who ever posed — or tried unsuccessfully to avoid — the big questions of life."
“A humorous, uplifting story about one woman’s journey from lifelong unbelief to both faith and an intimate relationship with Jesus and His Church — Something Other Than God joins science, faith, and reason in an engrossing read,” says Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York.
Please visit SomethingOtherThanGod.com for more details about the book and preorder offers, or for more information, please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276 or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications.
http://www.ignatius.com GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Jennifer Fulwiler, Something Other Than God, Conversion Diary, Catholic, atheism, Ignatius Press
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way