Does it Really Take a Village to Raise a Child?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Author effectively shreds this fallacy to pieces while striking a chord with parents who want to make a difference in the lives of their children.
St. Paul, MN (January 21, 2014) - Why would a relatively obscure author take on the heavy weight giants when it comes to parenthood and the raising of children? In her sixth book, Linda Kracht dares to debunk the notion that it takes a village to raise a child by relying heavily on the wisdom of the Catholic Church regarding the treatment of all human persons - but especially with regards to the raising and nurturing of our children.
While the Catholic Church does not hand parents a prescription for how to raise their children Kracht offers all parents sage advice on the primordial role of the human family in society. The book also discusses the uncompromising primacy of the parent especially over the formation and education of their children. Parents are the main ingredient in parenthood. We have to get parenting right because our children's wellness depends on it!
So what does it take to be a terrific parent today?
Fortifying Families of Faith understands that it takes committed parents to attend to the formation of their children. We believe that parenthood and marriage are clearly not irrelevant today; studies prove it time and again. Strong societies require courageous and sacrificial parents who are willing and able to swim against erroneous suggestions that it takes a village to raise a child.
For more information, to request a review copy or to schedule an interview with Linda Kracht, please contact Fortifying Families of Faith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-699-0492.
Fortifying Families of Faiith
http://fortifyingfamiliesoffaith.com/Sitemap3.html MN, 55116 US
Linda Kracht - ,
Parenting, Catholic, Family
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart