NYC: Fri Jan 24, 2014 Catholic/Christian Social at The Rubin Museum of Art
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (December 31, 2013) - Come out to the Rubin Museum of Art on Friday January 24th starting at 6pm. The museum is located at 150 West 17th Street between the Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) and Seventh Avenue in Manhattan.
Every Friday night the Café at the Museum becomes the K2 Lounge, offering a special Pan Asian Tapas menu to accompany the evening's DJ and unique thematic gallery tours and programs. Admission to the galleries is free from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Drink special (2 for 1 special) are available from 6pm-7pm (bar in K2 Lounge closes at 10pm).
The Catholic Fellowship will have a separate area reserved for us in the lounge. Meet some new people, make some new friends and experience the unique collection, display, and preservation of the art of the Himalayas and surrounding regions, especially that of Tibet. For more info on the museum, go to www.rmanyc.org
How to find us: at the K2 Lounge. Ask for Joe or Toan. Our group will have name tags, and we will have tables reserved for The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about The Catholic Fellowship, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
A, C, E to 14th Street (8th Avenue)
1 to 18th Street (7th Avenue)
2, 3 to 14th Street (7th Avenue)
F, L, M to 14th Street (6th Avenue)
N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th Street-Union Square
M6, M7, M20 to the corner of 7th Avenue and 18th Street
M5, M6, M7 to the corner of 6th Avenue and 18th Street
PATH trains to 14th Street or 23rd Street
There is a 24-hour parking lot on the corner of 17th Street and 6th Avenue. There are also a number of parking garages and lots on 17th Street between Union Square and 7th Avenue.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Museum, Social, Catholic, Christian, young adults, young professionals, Networking
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart