The CatholicTV Network's 22nd Annual Telethon Begins Tomorrow
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The CatholicTV Network will hold its 22nd annual Telethon on September 27th and September 28th
WATERTOWN, MA (October 3, 2013) -- The CatholicTV Network will hold its 22nd annual telethon on Friday, September 27, 2013 and Saturday, September 28, 2013. The Telethon will broadcast from 9AM to 10PM ET both days.
The CatholicTV telethon will broadcast from the Msgr. Francis T. McFarland Television Center in Watertown, MA. CatholicTV president Father Robert Reed, Jay Fadden and Kevin Nelson will host this annual event; it is the major fundraiser for this fully viewer-supported Catholic television station.
The telethon features entertainment and highlights from the network's family-friendly, faith-filled programming. The 22nd annual Telethon guest will include: Michael Mette, Anne DiSanto, Amanda Vernon, Jeffery Clayton, Tori Harris, Paul Melley, Matt Weber, and Going My Way's Father Chris Hickey and Father Paul Rouse.
Viewers can call 617-923-3450 to make a pledge to CatholicTV or visit: www.catholictv.com/donate to make an online donation. Telethon donations will help CatholicTV deliver the Good News into millions of homes across the country.
Visit www.CatholicTV.com for more information.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Catholic, TV, Telethon, Donate
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree