17th Annual Carnival for St. Ann's Parish
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, NC (August 30, 2013) - St. Ann Catholic Church announces the 17th annual parish carnival coming to Charlotte on Saturday, October 5, 2013 beginning at 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. at St. Ann Catholic Church, 3635 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209. The carnival will be a full fun day of rides, including Jitter Bug, Bi-Plane, Mega Slide, Bounce House; there will be games, including the Gold Fish Pitch, Darts, Ring Toss, Wee Bowl and Moon Shot.
Other fun activities consist of a Bake Sale, Silent Auction, Ceramic Sale, Face Painting and Bingo. And there will be all the carnival classic foods like Cotton Candy, Burgers, Fries, Brats, BBQ and Chicken Sandwiches and several International options. "Lots of families from all over the community look forward to this event every year, especially those with young children," says Fr. Timothy Reid, pastor at St. Ann. "They say it reminds them of the carnivals they enjoyed when they were young."
The St. Ann's Parish carnival rides, games, activities and food are located both indoors and outdoors, and weather will never cancel the non-stop fun of the carnival. Admission is free, ticket booths for rides, food, etc. are centrally located, Mass will be a 4:30 p.m. and church tours will be given throughout the day.
St. Ann's Catholic Church is located two blocks north of Park Road Shopping Center on Park Road. Special Parking Notes: There is plenty of parking surrounding the church and school property along Haven Drive and Park Road Elementary School, Hillside Avenue. Handicapped spaces are available in the church parking lot in the first row of parking closest to Park Road and in the last two rows of the church parking lot accessible from Willow Oak Road.
For more than 50 years St. Ann Catholic Church has been a beacon of faith in the Charlotte community. Parishioners endeavor to support one another as we grow together in faith and holiness. We are the only parish in Charlotte that regularly offers the Traditional Latin Mass.
http://www.StAnnCharlotte.org NC, 28209 US
St. Ann Catholic Church - , 704-523-4641
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS