New Director of University Relations, Kelly Campbell, has Both Public Relations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
North Canton, OH (August 20, 2013) - Walsh University is pleased to announce Kelly Campbell is the new Director of University Relations. Campbell brings with her more than 20 years of public relations experience in both profit and nonprofit settings. In addition, Campbell has 10 years of service in higher education.
Campbell's most recent position was as an affiliate professor of communication at Grand Valley State University, where she instructed public relations, advertising and research classes. Prior to her higher education experience, Campbell worked in public relations, marketing, and crisis management, at the American Red Cross and General Dynamics Land Systems.
Campbell has a master's degree in advertising from Michigan State University and is currently working on a doctorate in Higher Educational Leadership from Western Michigan University.
Walsh University is an independent, co-educational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution that promotes academic excellence and diversity and provides close faculty-student interaction. It is dedicated to teaching its more than 3,000 students from 15 states and 24 countries to become leaders in service to others through a values-based education with an international perspective in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
http://http://www.walsh.edu/ OH, 44720 US
Kelly A Campbell - Director of University Relations, 330.490.7296
Walsh University, Catholic, Higher Education, College, University, public relations
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day