Pauline Books & Media Releases New Resource for Catholic Dads
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (June 5, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of Man to Man, Dad to Dad: Catholic Faith and Fatherhood. Blending personal anecdotes from Catholic men with models of fatherhood in Jesus’s parables, Scriptural passages, and allusions to Church teachings and figures of authority, this book fills the gap in resources available for Catholic dads. With the identity and purpose of fathers in contemporary society more uncertain than ever before, Man to Man, Dad to Dad affirms the essential value of Catholic fathers in supporting the structure of the family unit: the “domestic church.”
Brian Caulfield, veteran Catholic journalist and editor of the website Fathers for Good (an initiative of the Knights of Columbus), edited this collection. “Brian Caulfield has done Christian men a great service in compiling the wisdom of virtuous fathers,” said Matt Fradd, Catholic apologist and speaker and creator of The Man Talk DVD.
Exploring various topics and acknowledging our workaholic tendencies and the constant struggle to strike a balance between family and work life, this book provides fathers with a realistic approach to making their relationships with God, their wives, and their children more fulfilling. Deacon Greg Kandra (Diocese of Brooklyn), executive editor of ONE Magazine and creator and editor of the popular blog The Deacon’s Bench, acclaims: “Here is frank and honest advice about everything—from discipline to religious upbringing to even, yes, sex—all presented with clarity and charity, from some of the most engaging and thoughtful Catholic fathers writing today.”
Review copies of Man to Man, Dad to Dad: Catholic Faith and Fatherhood can be requested by contacting Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Associate & Copywriter, at (617) 676-4490 ext. 4179 or email@example.com.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
Catholic, dad, father, Brian Caulfield, parent, marriage, faith, St. Joseph
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards