The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Holy Mass and Confirmations from the Vatican
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (April 25, 2013) On Sunday, April 28, 2013, the CatholicTV Network will air the Holy Mass and Confirmations from the Vatican at 11AM and 8PM ET.
As part of the Year of Faith, Pope Francis will celebrate the Holy Mass in St. Peter's Square. The Pope will confirm a total of 44 people, from all ages, and from all over the world. The youngest, from Italy and Romania are 11 years old. The oldest is a 55 year old from the Cape Verde Islands.
In addition to Vatican events, the CatholicTV Network will air various programming throughout the Year of Faith including "Light of Faith", a series of lectures to enlighten the Catholic belief. The first week of each month, a new speaker will share their thoughts on the faith.
Visit www.catholictv.com/Year-of-Faith for programming updates.
The Holy Mass and Confirmations, and all CatholicTV content can be found 24 hours a day, live, free of charge, at www.CatholicTV.com. The CatholicTV Network is available to Comcast subscribers throughout New England on Channel 268 (in Plymouth and Amesbury, MA on Ch. 183), on Verizon FiOS Ch. 296, Charter Communications Ch. 101, RCN Ch. 85, on various other providers and on Roku and Google A live stream may also be viewed at any time from any computer or device at CatholicTV.com.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV® Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Vatican, Pope, Confirmation, Mass, Holy, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae