Pauline Books & Media Publication Forever You Wins 2013 Christopher Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (April 9, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is honored to announce that Forever You: A Book About Your Soul and Body (2012), authored by Nicole Lataif and illustrated by Mary Rojas, has been selected by The Christophers, Inc. to receive a 2013 Christopher Award.
At the most basic level, Forever You awakens children ages 4–8 to the joy and mystery of being human through exploring the soul’s origin, eternality, relationship to the body, sacredness, and service-oriented purpose, helping them build the foundations of their Christian faith. “Lataif and Rojas employ simple drawings and language to convey an elusive theological concept, explaining how the soul reveals itself through activities and feelings,” said Publishers Weekly.
Featured in the 2013 “Books for Young People” award category, Forever You is acclaimed by The Christophers, Inc. for its “engaging rhymes and colorful illustrations” which “present lessons about loving God, building character, and what it means to be fully human.”
The Christopher Awards, established in 1949, annually honor writers, illustrators, directors, and producers whose works “affirm the highest values of the human spirit.” This year’s award winners are celebrated for highlighting “the power of love, God, community, sports, and music.” For more information, please visit www.christophers.org/.
Nicole Lataif and Mary Rojas will be recognized for their accomplishments at the 64th annual Christopher Awards ceremony, to be hosted in New York City on May 23, 2013.
To purchase this award-winning Pauline Kids book, please call 800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media Center near you today! Review copies can be requested by contacting Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Assistant & Copy-writer at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or email@example.com.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
forever you, christopher award, nicole lataif, mary rojas, pauline books & media
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network