The CatholicTV Network to Air Path to Glory with Monsignor Zenz during Holy Week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (March 28, 2013) – The CatholicTV Network to Air Path to Glory with Monsignor Zenz during Holy Week
The CatholicTV Network will air “The Path to Glory”, a mini-series examining the Sunday Gospel reading based on the Gospel of Mark presented by Msgr. Zenz, from the Archdiocese of Detroit. This series will air during holy Week at 9PMET.
Ordained July 1, 1978, Monsignor Zenz serves as Pastor of Holy Name Parish in Birmingham, Michigan and as the Episcopal Vicar for the Northwest Region of the Archdiocese of Detroit.
Monsignor Zenz received a doctorate in spiritual theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University in March 1984 and has served on the faculty of Sacred Heart Major Seminary continuously since 1979. He was Archdiocesan Director of Religious Education from 1984-1986; Chancellor from 1986-1990; and Moderator of the Curia and Vicar General from 1990-2008. He became Pastor of Holy Name Parish on June 1, 2008.
From 1982 through 2005, Monsignor was a weekend associate at Holy Name Parish in Birmingham. He also served as associate at St. Raphael Parish in Garden City (1978-1981) and St. Anselm Parish in Dearborn Heights (weekends 1981-1984). Monsignor Zenz is on the Board of the Academy of the Sacred Heart and chaplain to the Detroit Chapter of the National Christ Child Society. He is also currently chaplain to the Detroit Cardinal Club and was formerly a chaplain to the Detroit Chapter of Legatus.
“The Path to Glory” will air from March 25 through March 29 on the CatholicTV Network and CatholicTV.com as part of the network’s Lenten programming.
Please visit CatholicTV.com/Lent for a complete list of Lenten programming.
About the CatholicTV® Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV® Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Catholic, Easter, Holy Week, Gospel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards