Life Dynamics announces new Life Talk Show pro-life lineup
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENTON, TX (February 21, 2013) - Life Dynamics, a national pro-life organization in Denton, Texas, known for their powerful research into Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry has announced their new Life Talk line-up.
Life Talk is a national pro-life talk show produced monthly at the studios of Life Dynamics which discusses topics the media refuses to report.
A new Life Talk lineup began the beginning of 2013.
The show will continue to be hosted by Life Dynamics President Mark Crutcher, and will be co-hosted by Priests for Life National Director, Fr. Frank Pavone, Operation Rescue President, Troy Newman, LEARN's director, Johnny Hunter, and pro-life blogger Jill Stanek.
Join Mark Crutcher and his guests for the latest in pro-life news and abortion information that will keep you on the cutting-edge of the pro-life/pro-choice debate. This program provides a forum for discussion on the most critical moral issue of our time, legalized abortion in America. Get answers to your questions, find out which pro-life arguments to use against abortion supporters and the pro-choice media, meet the leaders and hidden heroes of the pro-life movement, get the latest news from the front lines of the abortion controversy and much more.
Life Talk is available by DVD here www.LifeTalkDVD.com
You can find Life Talk on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LDI.LifeTalk
Life Dynamics, Inc.
http://LifeTalkDVD.com TX, 76209 US
Mark Crutcher - President and Founder, 940-380-8800
pro-life, abortion, Fr. Frank Pavone, Mark Crutcher, Jill Stanek, Troy Newman, Johnny Hunter,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference