Westport, CT Sat Feb 2nd Bryan Mercier on 'Following the Pathway to Love.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (December 28, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut invites all Catholics in their 20s, 30s and 40s, both single and married, for the 5PM Catholic Professionals Mass on Saturday February 2nd at The Church of the Assumption in Westport, CT.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (beneath the Church) for by a talk starting at 6PM by our guest speaker Bryan Mercier on “Following the Pathway to Love.” The talk (open to Catholics 21+, both single and married) will focus on the 4 levels of love: Attraction, Desire, Goodwill, and Marital Love as well as discuss some common pitfalls in dating and what it takes to reach happily-ever-after.
After the talk, the group will go to a nearby venue for a social.
About our Guest Speaker:
For 15 years, Bryan Mercier (age 38 and resident of Milford, CT) has been a Catholic speaker and retreat leader on practical topics such as spirituality, faith formation, and apologetics. Bryan has spoken at retreats, seminars, regional gatherings, Parish Missions, and conferences. He was aired on an 8-week television show covering Catholic apologetics, and on a 2-week radio show covering the Catholic Church. Bryan has taught a young adult Bible Study for almost 10 years. He has written many Catholic apologetics tracts and has recently started a blog. He has spoken in front of crowds ranging from 30 to 3,000, and has been aired on both TV and radio in different states. Bryan has also spent 7 years as part of the R.O.C.K. (Revival of Catholic Kids) Ministry Team. He now heads this retreat team, which puts on all-day, half-day, and weekend-long retreats for Confirmation classes and other teen groups.
For more info about Bryan, visit his website at www.catholicbryan.org.
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport or Merritt Parkway (CT 15) to Exit 41 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. If coming from NYC, commute is about 1hr from Grand Central. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
By ferry – Ferry from Port Washington, L.I. to Bridgeport, CT.
More info / questions: www.cfnetwork.org or email@example.com
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults, lecture, mass, social
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance