Pauline Books & Media Offers 'Light a Candle' App, Giving the Gift of Hope
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (December 21, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media and the Daughters of St. Paul are pleased to announce the release of their newest Catholic app: Light a Candle: Miracles Do Happen. This app brings directly to you—wherever you are—the warmth and comfort of the tradition of lighting candles in a church. Lighting candles for ourselves or for those we love is a special way to receive or give the gift of hope, especially during various liturgical seasons.
The Light a Candle app features:
• Seven chapels where you can light a candle: Nun’s Chapel; Chapel of the Angels; Chapel of Jesus, Master and Shepherd; Chapel of Mary, Queen of Apostles; Chapel of St. Joseph; Chapel of St. Paul
• An inside look at the sisters from the Daughters of St. Paul community who are praying for you
• A link to send your prayer intentions directly to the sisters
• Prayers for many different occasions and specific needs
• Instrumental Christmas songs and other music sung by the sisters
• An option to share the God Loves You app with a friend
The Light a Candle app is available for download on your Android phone or tablet through Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pauline.lightacandle&hl=en or on your Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/light-candle-miracles-do-happen/id578279724?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4%2522%2520target%253D%2522itunes_store.
For further information and press inquiries, please contact Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Assistant and Copy-writer, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or e-mail email@example.com.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
Catholic app, iphone, ipad, ipod, apple, android, lighting candle, prayer, Daughters of St. Paul
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources