Steve Angrisano Awarded National Catholic Youth Ministry Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PORTLAND, OR (December 3, 2012) - Contemporary Catholic musician, Steve Angrisano received a National Catholic Youth Ministry Award during the closing Liturgy of the National Catholic Youth Conference in Washington D.C. this weekend for his significant contributions to youth ministry through performance and music and influencing the national field of youth ministry.
Award recipients, nominated through a national process, are adults who exhibit a behavior that serves as a model to other adults involved in ministry with youth and are recognized at the international, national, regional, or diocesan level for their contributions to the field of youth ministry or to work with youth.
"I've been so blessed and honored to be a part of the youth ministry community,” Says Angrisano. “To be recognized in this way is just so humbling! I'm certain that I have received much more than I could ever give back to the young church and all who serve them. I am sincerely grateful to my comrades in ministry!"
“This award is a great testament to Steve's ministry” says Robert Feduccia, General Manager of spiritandsong.com. “He is simply a rare individual who is in love with God and has used his immense talent for the purpose of bringing others to a relationship with God. There are great singers who can interpret a song with depth and emotion. There are great songwriters who help us to see the world and our lives in the world in a new way. There are public speakers and preachers who move our hearts. There are great educators. There are great liturgists and there are people of great vision. A person who holds any of these talents and uses them for the sake of the gospel is worthy of this award, but Steve possesses all of these."
Sponsored by the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry, the National Conference on Catholic Youth Ministry is the largest conference in the country for adults who minister to and with Catholic youth.
Interview and photo requests should be directed to Erin McClellan at 503-460-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
spiritandsong.com, a division of OCP, offers the latest releases by both big-name artists and emerging new talents. OCP, a not-for-profit publisher ofmusic and worship resources based in Portland, Oregon, has been in operation for more than 85 years. Worship materials produced by OCP are used in thousands of churches in the United States and are distributed worldwide. More information is available at 1-800-548-8749 and ocp.org. Facebook.com/OCPmusic
OCP (Oregon Catholic Press)
http://www.spiritandsong.com OR, 97213 US
Erin McClellan - PR/MarCom Specialist, 503.460.5363
OCP, Oregon Catholic Press, spiritandsong.com, Steve Angrisano, youth ministry, NCCYM, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- THe Fiest Ancient Church in the Archdiocese of Pondicherry - South India - Christmas Celebrations -
- Walsh University and Community Mourn the Passing of Last Living Founding Brother Edmond Drouin, FIC
- 12 Days of Christmas - Real Life Catholic Music DaVinci Code Mystery Solved - Video Interview
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Pope Francis and Person of the Year: Is it Right?
- New Plus libraries from Verbum introduce remarkable features to famous Catholic software
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15