Sharing Respect for Life from the Pulpit
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Alexis Walkenstein, 561-445-5409 or
Tim Lilley, 678-990-9032 or
Healing the Culture provides FREE resources to educate and engage during Respect Life Month
SEATTLE, WA (October 4, 2012) – History provides countless examples that illustrate abuse of power leading to disrespect for human life. It’s a cultural phenomenon – one that suggests the need for continuous reaffirmation that the human person is sacred.
Throughout October – Respect Life Month – Healing the Culture invites parishes, organizations and individuals to download and use a variety of free resources that share a profound message about the dignity and special value of human life.
“We’ve created special downloads specifically for Respect Life Sunday,” said Camille Pauley, president and co-founder of Healing the Culture. Pauley formed the organization with Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D., former president of Gonzaga University.
Resources include a six-minute script ready to read from the pulpit, which has been approved by Archbishop J. Peter Sartain of Seattle, and pew cards that parishioners can use to request a free set of ‘Life in a Flash’ flashcards. “The flashcards are a fun and creative way for parents and others to teach teens and adults the principles that lead to pro-life convictions,” Pauley added.
Anyone can download the script and pew cards now at www.HealingTheCulture.com/rls.
Recently, Healing the Culture introduced Principles and Choices, a powerful high school curriculum that offers a comprehensive philosophical education on why students should be pro-life.
“Principles and Choices offers a huge toolbox of multimedia resources that help students master the principles of logic, ethics and justice which build a pro-life culture,” Pauley explained. “Our program inspires young people to live with purpose and moral integrity.”
Get more information on this amazing new curriculum at www.HealingTheCulture.com/pc.
Healing the Culture also has other free resources on its website that anyone can use to learn more about the life issues and the sanctity of human life. They include PDFs on:
• Ten Life Principles;
• Four Ways to Define a Person;
• Four Levels of Happiness;
• Four Levels of Love;
• Four Levels of Quality of Life;
• For Levels of Success;
• Four Levels of Suffering.
These can be accessed under the “Resources” tab at www.HealingTheCulture.com.
Healing the Culture President Camille Pauley is available for live or taped interviews to discuss Respect Life Month, and to provide commentary on pro-life issues and other related matters. Media should contact The Maximus Group to arrange interviews with Pauley and Healing the Culture staff whenever they are covering pro-life issues or related cultural topics.
For more information on Healing the Culture or to schedule interviews with co-founders Camille Pauley and Fr. Robert Spitzer, please contact Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com) or Tim Lilley (678-990-9032 or TLilley@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://maxondeadline.com/healingtheculture/press-releases/sharing-respect-for-life-from-the-pulpit/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Healing the Culture; Principles and Choices; pro-life; Camille Pauley; education; school;
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance