Pauline Books & Media to Publish Innovative Children's Book on the Whole Human Person, Soul and Body
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (October 2, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the upcoming November 2012 release of Forever You: A Book About Your Soul and Body. At the most basic level, this picture book awakens young children ages 4-8 to the joy and mystery of being human. Simply structured sentences, engaging text, analogies that children can easily relate to, and whimsical illustrations create a view that embraces the whole human person. Sparking conversation with children about who they are, how they can love, and the eternal value of each person, this resource provides the foundations for Christian faith formation through exploring the meaning of the soul while subtly introducing children to insights from John Paul II's Theology of the Body.
Emerging author Nicole Lataif combines her extensive training in writing for children with her inspirational experiences as a certified chastity speaker for middle-school students in the Archdiocese of Boston. Since graduating from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in Rhetorical Studies, Nicole has been active in various children's writing circles, including membership in the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI), participation in invitation-only children's book writer's critique groups, and attending children's writing conferences and workshops. Over the past eight years, Nicole has been heavily involved in the Catholic Church. She has taught Sunday school, edited a chastity curriculum, organized Catholic conferences, founded two Catholic young adult groups, and served as the project lead for Boston's Papal Pilgrimage to attend Holy Mass with Pope Benedict XVI.
To request additional information regarding Forever You or to schedule an author interview, please contact publicist Holly Kalinski at (617) 676-4490 ext. 4271 or email@example.com. To purchase this Pauline Kids title, please call (800) 876-4463.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
TOB, theology of the body, Nicole Lataif, human person, human dignity, children's book, Pauline Kids
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS