Bring home FOR GREATER GLORY today - and show it in your community with a site license!
and crew, or official-companion-book author Ruben Quezada, please contact Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com), Tim Lilley (678-990-9032 or TLilley@MaximusMG.com) or Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032, or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
Visit the official website at www.ForGreaterGlory.com.
Visit the site-license website at www.ForGreaterGloryEvents.com
Visit the online newsroom at www.MaxOnDeadline.com/ForGreaterGlory for backgrounders, still images and other media resources.
Like and share the Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ForGreaterGlory.
Follow the Twitter feed at www.Twitter.com/ForGreaterGlory.
ABOUT THE LICENSING PROGRAM
The Maximus Group and Ignatius Press are working together to help serve the Catholic community through film promotions and DVD sales. Organizations are purchasing licenses and incorporating these films into their event calendars to successfully initiate discussion while promoting Christian values.
ABOUT ARC ENTERTAINMENT
ARC Entertainment (www.arc-ent.com) is a fully integrated distribution company providing both physical and digital distribution and sales services entertainment-based products. ARC Entertainment monetizes Content in multiple revenue streams including: Theatrical Distribution, DVD, Blu-ray, Digital, Electronic Sell-through, Streaming, VOD, PPV, Pay and Free TV. ARC Entertainment’s unparalleled relationships with national retailers, coupled with strong sales and marketing expertise, enables the Company to explore unique programs and business models for its content partners.
http://maxondeadline.com/forgreaterglory/site-license/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
For Greater Glory, religious freedom, Catholic, movies, Arc Entertainment, Ignatius Press, site lice
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards