MEDIA ADVISORY – Restless Heart MEDIA-ONLY Online Screenings Available Now
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Tim Lilley, 678-990-9032 or
Kevin Wandra, 678-990-9032 or
WOODSTOCK, GA (August 8, 2012) - WHAT – Online screenings of RESTLESS HEART from Ignatius Press, the first feature-length film on the life of St. Augustine of Hippo, one of Christendom’s most beloved figures.
WHEN – Media-only screenings may be scheduled now through use of a personalized access code provided upon RSVP. Media will have the opportunity to screen the film at their convenience.
WHY – After viewing RESTLESS HEART through this exclusive online-screening program, we hope you will help us advance the message of one of the most powerful influences on Christianity to a new generation. Your coverage will help tell the story of RESTLESS HEART and the unique 4-wall screening program, which is available to anyone in the United States who wants to bring this film to a local theater. We encourage feature stories and reviews; please note that actual film reviews are embargoed until Aug. 27. Please let The Maximus Group help you with local stories, endorsements and any other information you need.
HOW – Contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or email KWandra@MaximusMG.com) or Tim Lilley (678-990-9032 or email TLilley@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group to RSVP and receive the access code needed to view the film.
NOTE – RESTLESS HEART runs approximately two hours, 15 minutes, including credits. The film is available for hosted theatrical screenings through November 2012.
SYNOPSIS – Filmed in Europe, RESTLESS HEART is the first full-length feature movie on St. Augustine. Born in North Africa, Augustine studied in Carthage, becoming an accomplished but dissolute orator. After converting to Manichaeism, a guilt-free religion, he was called to the imperial court in Milan to serve as an opponent to the Christian bishop Ambrose. The constant prayers and fasting of his mother, Monica, and the witness of Ambrose ultimately led Augustine to Christianity.
Serving in Hippo in 430 AD, Bishop Augustine urged the Roman garrison to negotiate with the Vandal King Genseric, but they proudly refused. Their decision forced Augustine to make a heroic decision of his own. Christian Duguay directed the film, and the cast includes Franco Nero, Johannes Bandrup, Monica Guerritore and Alessandro Preziosi.
MORE INFORMATION – For more information on RESTLESS HEART and hosted theatrical screenings, or to RSVP for an online-screening opportunity, please contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or email KWandra@MaximusMG.com) or Tim Lilley (678-990-9032 or email TLilley@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://maxondeadline.com/restlessheart/media-only-online-screenings-available-now/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Restless Heart, St. Augustine, Hippo, Ignatius Press,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards