'Let Freedom Sing' new song in response to HHS mandate by Catholic singer/songwriter, Annie Karto
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TREASURE ISLAND, FL (August 6, 2012) - "Let Freedom Sing" is a song of proclamation, defending our right to religious freedom. As a Catholic singer/songwriter, I wanted to use my voice to speak up. I was inspired by Dr. Helen Alvare's website, www.womenspeakforthemselves.
The song can be ordered at www.anniekarto.com
I quote Pope Benedict XVI, "I have a mustard seed, and I am not afraid to use it." This song is just a mustard seed, but if we all use our seeds together, we can be a strong voice in this culture and on the political scene.
Annie Karto, Windswept Records
http://www.anniekarto.com FL, 33706 US
Annie Karto - singer, 727-363-3504
religious freedom, Let Freedom Sing, CD, Catholic music, first amendment, election,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults