'Let Freedom Sing' new song in response to HHS mandate by Catholic singer/songwriter, Annie Karto
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TREASURE ISLAND, FL (August 6, 2012) - "Let Freedom Sing" is a song of proclamation, defending our right to religious freedom. As a Catholic singer/songwriter, I wanted to use my voice to speak up. I was inspired by Dr. Helen Alvare's website, www.womenspeakforthemselves.
The song can be ordered at www.anniekarto.com
I quote Pope Benedict XVI, "I have a mustard seed, and I am not afraid to use it." This song is just a mustard seed, but if we all use our seeds together, we can be a strong voice in this culture and on the political scene.
Annie Karto, Windswept Records
http://www.anniekarto.com FL, 33706 US
Annie Karto - singer, 727-363-3504
religious freedom, Let Freedom Sing, CD, Catholic music, first amendment, election,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous