German Bishop connects teaching the meaning of Life with Catholic Laity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2012) - In a candid interview with WorldPriest TV Director Niall Kennedy, Bishop Friedhelm Hofmann, of Wurzburg Germany, points out the ever growing role that the Laity is playing in the teaching of the meaning of Life.
The Bishop explains that we are in the world though not of the world, that there is something more for us, our life does not end with our death and that we go to the world of God through our death, people need to recognize that. The Bishop also points out the importance of all forms of communication including social media as a way for Lay Catholics to Evangelize.
To view visit: http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos
http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Laity, Life, On line TV, God, Heave.n
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary