German Bishop connects teaching the meaning of Life with Catholic Laity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2012) - In a candid interview with WorldPriest TV Director Niall Kennedy, Bishop Friedhelm Hofmann, of Wurzburg Germany, points out the ever growing role that the Laity is playing in the teaching of the meaning of Life.
The Bishop explains that we are in the world though not of the world, that there is something more for us, our life does not end with our death and that we go to the world of God through our death, people need to recognize that. The Bishop also points out the importance of all forms of communication including social media as a way for Lay Catholics to Evangelize.
To view visit: http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos
http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Laity, Life, On line TV, God, Heave.n
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference