German Bishop connects teaching the meaning of Life with Catholic Laity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2012) - In a candid interview with WorldPriest TV Director Niall Kennedy, Bishop Friedhelm Hofmann, of Wurzburg Germany, points out the ever growing role that the Laity is playing in the teaching of the meaning of Life.
The Bishop explains that we are in the world though not of the world, that there is something more for us, our life does not end with our death and that we go to the world of God through our death, people need to recognize that. The Bishop also points out the importance of all forms of communication including social media as a way for Lay Catholics to Evangelize.
To view visit: http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos
http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Laity, Life, On line TV, God, Heave.n
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards