German Bishop connects teaching the meaning of Life with Catholic Laity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2012) - In a candid interview with WorldPriest TV Director Niall Kennedy, Bishop Friedhelm Hofmann, of Wurzburg Germany, points out the ever growing role that the Laity is playing in the teaching of the meaning of Life.
The Bishop explains that we are in the world though not of the world, that there is something more for us, our life does not end with our death and that we go to the world of God through our death, people need to recognize that. The Bishop also points out the importance of all forms of communication including social media as a way for Lay Catholics to Evangelize.
To view visit: http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos
http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Laity, Life, On line TV, God, Heave.n
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today