German Bishop connects teaching the meaning of Life with Catholic Laity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2012) - In a candid interview with WorldPriest TV Director Niall Kennedy, Bishop Friedhelm Hofmann, of Wurzburg Germany, points out the ever growing role that the Laity is playing in the teaching of the meaning of Life.
The Bishop explains that we are in the world though not of the world, that there is something more for us, our life does not end with our death and that we go to the world of God through our death, people need to recognize that. The Bishop also points out the importance of all forms of communication including social media as a way for Lay Catholics to Evangelize.
To view visit: http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos
http://www.worldpriest.com/worldpriest-tv-videos NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Laity, Life, On line TV, God, Heave.n
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9