2012 Recipients of the Award for Outstanding Catholic Leadership Announced
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (June 22, 2012) - Catholic Leadership Institute is pleased to announce the 2012 recipients of the Award for Outstanding Catholic Leadership. The annual event, scheduled for Friday, November 9, 2012, will highlight the outstanding Catholic leadership of four individuals:
Lisa Brenninkmeyer – Co-Chairman of the Board and Founder, Walking with Purpose
William Donohue - President & CEO, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Right
Rev. Jack Wall – President, Catholic Extension
Sr. Angela Ann Zukowski, MHSH – Director of the Institute for Pastoral Initiatives and Professor of Religious Studies, University of Dayton
Catholic Leadership Institute developed the Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership in 2000 to recognize people in the Catholic Church whose exemplary leadership in the family, workplace, community and Church has been inspired by their Catholic faith. “Catholic Leadership Institute is blessed to honor these outstanding Catholic leaders and Christian witnesses for their commitment to living and sharing the Gospel with passion through their most unique and important ministries,” said Timothy C. Flanagan, Founder and Chair of Catholic Leadership Institute.
The Philadelphia event is expected to draw more than 600 guests, including cardinals, bishops, priests and Catholic leaders from around the country. A reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. will be followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. Tickets are $150 per person and are available for purchase at www.CatholicLeaders.org or by calling 610.363.1315.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Senior Communications Coordinator,
Catholic, Leadership, Awards, Fr. Jack Wall, Bill Donohue, Philadelphia
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary