Zondervan Partners with The Plan Bible
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tulsa, OK (June 10, 2012) – The Plan Bible has published the first chronology of God’s Word for history and prophecy. The largest Christian publisher has partnered with The Plan Bible on this endeavor that has spanned over 20 years development. After gaining the approval of the prestigious committee of bible translators the first release of the product is in eBook, available on Kindle, Apple, Nook, and Sony eReader.
Zondervan has stated that nothing else like it has been developed. The features include 440 date calculations of biblical history, over 2,000 prophetic verses color coded to their fulfillments and over 2,500 prophetic verses that will be fulfilled in the future; all placed in outline format that reads like a single message starting with Creation and ending with the Completion of all ages. There are hyperlinks as well that take the reader from the declaration of a prophecy to its fulfillment, simply clicking on them eventually takes the reader back to the start of the thread.
The Plan even helps students with an integrated reading guide for reading The Plan, whether they wish to complete their reading in one year, six months, or three months. Its digital format eases and enhances the reading through text searches, loops, and portability, while appealing to a new generation of biblical students, presenting the Bible to them in a manner that is more relevant to their lives. The Plan is an invaluable tool for enhancing the understanding of the Bible, adding layers of meaning to both the stories of the Bible and the events of world history, and deepening the reader’s faith.
More information can be found at www.PlanBible.com .
The Plan Bible
http://www.PlanBible.com OK, 74133 US
Jeff Swanson - President,
Bible, Truth, World History, Prophecy, Future, God
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour