ANNOUNCING CELESTIAL, A NEW DIGITAL MAGAZINE FOR WOMEN ROOTED IN THE CATHOLIC TRADITION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Denver, CO (June 4, 2012) – The digital age is upon us! Immaculata Publishing announces the launch of celestial, a new digital magazine for women rooted in the Catholic tradition. In a time when hope and encouragement are so frequently absent, celestial magazine will deepen the awareness of the reality of what it means to be a woman of Christ in the world today.
celestial is devoted to cultivating virtue in the soul and the path that God has set aside for our readers. We desire to serve and propose the Truth, Beauty, and Goodness of the dignity and vocation of womanhood that is so misunderstood in our modern culture.
celestial’s content focuses on what it means to live as a Christian woman, to be a part of the Catholic Church, and to become an unyielding woman of God. Reading a magazine like celestial speaks to the heart, but, more importantly, enlivens the soul, which the world neglects. celestial empowers women to go forth and bear the light of Christ within the world.
In his message for the 45th World Communications Day on June 5, 2011, Pope Benedict XVI stated, “The web is contributing to the development of new and more complex intellectual and spiritual horizons, new forms of shared awareness. In this field too, we are called to proclaim our faith that Christ is God, the Savior of humanity and of history, the one in Whom all things find their fulfillment (cf. Eph 1:10).” celestial magazine answers this invitation, reaching out to more than just the actively religious, but all demographics of women, Catholic and non-Catholic.
Bi-Annual Subscription (2 Full + 2 Supplemental Issues)
Single Issue $5.95
http://celestialmag.com/ CO, 80201 US
Melyssa Padilla - Founder, 720-621-8843
Catholic, Digital Magazine,Launched,Women,Dignity,Live Virtue,Understand Womanhood
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous