ANNOUNCING CELESTIAL, A NEW DIGITAL MAGAZINE FOR WOMEN ROOTED IN THE CATHOLIC TRADITION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Denver, CO (June 4, 2012) – The digital age is upon us! Immaculata Publishing announces the launch of celestial, a new digital magazine for women rooted in the Catholic tradition. In a time when hope and encouragement are so frequently absent, celestial magazine will deepen the awareness of the reality of what it means to be a woman of Christ in the world today.
celestial is devoted to cultivating virtue in the soul and the path that God has set aside for our readers. We desire to serve and propose the Truth, Beauty, and Goodness of the dignity and vocation of womanhood that is so misunderstood in our modern culture.
celestial’s content focuses on what it means to live as a Christian woman, to be a part of the Catholic Church, and to become an unyielding woman of God. Reading a magazine like celestial speaks to the heart, but, more importantly, enlivens the soul, which the world neglects. celestial empowers women to go forth and bear the light of Christ within the world.
In his message for the 45th World Communications Day on June 5, 2011, Pope Benedict XVI stated, “The web is contributing to the development of new and more complex intellectual and spiritual horizons, new forms of shared awareness. In this field too, we are called to proclaim our faith that Christ is God, the Savior of humanity and of history, the one in Whom all things find their fulfillment (cf. Eph 1:10).” celestial magazine answers this invitation, reaching out to more than just the actively religious, but all demographics of women, Catholic and non-Catholic.
Bi-Annual Subscription (2 Full + 2 Supplemental Issues)
Single Issue $5.95
http://celestialmag.com/ CO, 80201 US
Melyssa Padilla - Founder, 720-621-8843
Catholic, Digital Magazine,Launched,Women,Dignity,Live Virtue,Understand Womanhood
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?