The CatholicTV® Network to Exhibit at The Cable Show
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The CatholicTV® Network is set to Join Conan O’Brien, Edward Burns, Piers Morgan, Chris Matthews, John King and Many More at the U.S. Cable Industry’s Premier Event
WATERTOWN, MA (May 17, 2012) – From May 21-23, the CatholicTV Network is set to exhibit at the 2012 Cable Show hosted by the National Cable & Telecommunications Association held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
The National Cable & Telecommunications Association, formerly the National Cable Television Association, is the principal trade association of the cable television industry in the United States. Founded in 1952, NCTA's primary mission is to provide its members with a strong national presence by providing a single, unified voice on issues affecting the cable and telecommunications industry.
Now in its 61st year, The Cable Show 2012 takes place in Boston, a city at the forefront of technology innovation and academic leadership. The Cable Show 2012 continues a tradition of presenting the key themes, emerging technologies, successful business models and instrumental players who will influence the next era of innovation in an industry that continues to rewrite the rules of media and communications.
The Cable Show expects nearly 13,000 attendees this year in Boston and will offer an immersive, one-stop experience in everything cable: the people, platforms, programming and possibilities of an industry that' setting the global pace in multi-screen video, interactive advertising, breakthrough content and compelling combinations of mobility, interactivity and social media.
The Cable Show will provide captivating panel discussions, exclusive networking events and a comprehensive exhibit floor filled with technology, content and service applications.
Find out more about The Cable Show 2012 visit the official website at: www.thecableshow.com.
Learn more about CatholicTV at: www.CatholicTV.com and visit us during the event at booth #1233.
About the CatholicTV® Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV® Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
The Cable Show, Boston, Cable Industry
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?