Pauline Books & Media Publication Shine: Choices to Make God Smile Wins 2012 Christopher Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (April 2, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce that Shine: Choices to Make God Smile (2011), authored by Genny Monchamp and illustrated by Karol Kaminski, has been selected by The Christopher’s, Inc. to receive a 2012 Christopher Award.
Shine brings the scriptural fruits of the Holy Spirit as contained in Galatians 5 to daily life, helping children ages 4-7 build the confidence they need to make choices infused with Christian character.
Featured among the 2012 “Books for Young People” award category, Shine is praised for its ability to “demonstrate fun and simple ways to build character.” The Christopher Awards, established in 1949, annually honor writers, producers, directors, and illustrators whose works promote the “highest values of the human spirit.” This year’s award winners are celebrated for a multicultural breadth that illuminates “life-changing acts of compassion and the inherent dignity of every human being.” For additional information, please visit http://www.christophers.org/.
Genny Monchamp and Karol Kaminski will be recognized for their accomplishments at the 63rd annual Christopher Awards ceremony, to be hosted in New York City on May 24, 2012.
To purchase this award-winning Pauline Kids book, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media Center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
Christopher awards, book award, genny monchamp, karol kaminski, daughters of st. paul
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources