Pauline Books & Media Publication Shine: Choices to Make God Smile Wins 2012 Christopher Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (April 2, 2012) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce that Shine: Choices to Make God Smile (2011), authored by Genny Monchamp and illustrated by Karol Kaminski, has been selected by The Christopher's, Inc. to receive a 2012 Christopher Award.
Shine brings the scriptural fruits of the Holy Spirit as contained in Galatians 5 to daily life, helping children ages 4-7 build the confidence they need to make choices infused with Christian character.
Featured among the 2012 "Books for Young People" award category, Shine is praised for its ability to "demonstrate fun and simple ways to build character." The Christopher Awards, established in 1949, annually honor writers, producers, directors, and illustrators whose works promote the "highest values of the human spirit." This year's award winners are celebrated for a multicultural breadth that illuminates "life-changing acts of compassion and the inherent dignity of every human being." For additional information, please visit http://www.christophers.org/.
Genny Monchamp and Karol Kaminski will be recognized for their accomplishments at the 63rd annual Christopher Awards ceremony, to be hosted in New York City on May 24, 2012.
To purchase this award-winning Pauline Kids book, please call 1-800-876-4463, fax 617-824-8035, explore us on the web at www.pauline.org, or visit a Pauline Books & Media Center today!
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-522-8911
Christopher awards, book award, genny monchamp, karol kaminski, daughters of st. paul
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart