EWTN Helps You Put the ‘Holy’ in Holy Week
5:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, April 5.
• (Live) Celebration of the Lord’s Passion from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 11 a.m. ET, Friday, April 6, with an encore at 2 a.m. ET, Saturday, April 7.
• (Live) Commemoration of the Lord’s Passion from Irondale, Ala. With the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal World. Airs 4 p.m. ET, Friday, April 6.
• Choral Meditations on the Passion of Christ from the BNSIC. Airs 6 p.m. ET, Friday, April 6. Immediate followed by the Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion at 6:30 p.m. ET.
• (Live) Easter Vigil Mass from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 3 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 7, with an encore at 12 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8.
• (Live) Easter Vigil Mass from BNSIC. Airs 8 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 7.
• (Live) Solemn Mass of Easter Sunday from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 4 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with an encore at 7 p.m. ET.
• (Live) Solemn Mass of Easter Sunday from Irondale, Ala. Airs 8 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with an encore at 12 a.m. ET, Monday, April 9.
Pope’s Easter Message to the World
• (Live) Urbi Et Orbi: Message and Blessing. Airs 6 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with encores at 6 p.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, 2 a.m. ET, Monday, April 9, and 6 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 14.
Programs may be seen or heard on EWTN television by cable or satellite (www.ewtn.com/channelfinder), streaming audio or video on the Intranet (http://origin.ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp), shortwave (http://www.ewtn.com/radio/freq.htm), and EWTN mobile (http://www.ewtn.com/mobi/). You can also listen to many great Holy Week programs on the EWTN Radio Network via our affiliates (http://www.ewtn.com/radio/amfm.htm), or on satellite radio (http://www.sirius.com/ewtn).
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Easter, Holy Week, Catholic, Christian, Pope, Benedict, Lent, Palm Sunday, Good Friday
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel