EWTN Helps You Put the ‘Holy’ in Holy Week
5:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, April 5.
• (Live) Celebration of the Lord’s Passion from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 11 a.m. ET, Friday, April 6, with an encore at 2 a.m. ET, Saturday, April 7.
• (Live) Commemoration of the Lord’s Passion from Irondale, Ala. With the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal World. Airs 4 p.m. ET, Friday, April 6.
• Choral Meditations on the Passion of Christ from the BNSIC. Airs 6 p.m. ET, Friday, April 6. Immediate followed by the Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion at 6:30 p.m. ET.
• (Live) Easter Vigil Mass from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 3 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 7, with an encore at 12 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8.
• (Live) Easter Vigil Mass from BNSIC. Airs 8 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 7.
• (Live) Solemn Mass of Easter Sunday from Rome with Pope Benedict. Airs 4 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with an encore at 7 p.m. ET.
• (Live) Solemn Mass of Easter Sunday from Irondale, Ala. Airs 8 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with an encore at 12 a.m. ET, Monday, April 9.
Pope’s Easter Message to the World
• (Live) Urbi Et Orbi: Message and Blessing. Airs 6 a.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, with encores at 6 p.m. ET, Sunday, April 8, 2 a.m. ET, Monday, April 9, and 6 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 14.
Programs may be seen or heard on EWTN television by cable or satellite (www.ewtn.com/channelfinder), streaming audio or video on the Intranet (http://origin.ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp), shortwave (http://www.ewtn.com/radio/freq.htm), and EWTN mobile (http://www.ewtn.com/mobi/). You can also listen to many great Holy Week programs on the EWTN Radio Network via our affiliates (http://www.ewtn.com/radio/amfm.htm), or on satellite radio (http://www.sirius.com/ewtn).
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Easter, Holy Week, Catholic, Christian, Pope, Benedict, Lent, Palm Sunday, Good Friday
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards