What’s Going on Next Door?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 678-990-9032 or
Tim Pigulski, 678-990-9032 or
New book gives honest look at Catholic family life in today’s world
ATLANTA, GA (March 28, 2012) –In their new book, The Catholics Next Door: Adventures in Imperfect Living, Greg and Jennifer Willits share their personal faith journey and adventures in family life. They write about toddler boys who lasso each other with rosaries at family prayer; how confession is explained by inventing a parable involving dishes and marinara sauce; and how mom goes from June Cleaver to drill sergeant in the space of one dinner time. And this is just a glimpse inside the Willits’ home.
In The Catholics Next Door, set for release April 3 by Servant Books, the Willits share their journey of faith; its ups and downs; its challenges and victories; lived out as a Catholic family dedicated to Christ and the Catholic Church – striving to grow in holiness and desirous to show others that God works through imperfection.
The Catholics Next Door gives an honest and earthy look at the Willits’ family life.
“This is not just a collection of anecdotes about family relationships and personal encounters with God,” the Willits write in the introduction. “It’s about living out our faith in today’s world while constantly stumbling and pushing forward. And more than anything, this book is simply intended to provide you with the comfort of knowing that you’re not alone in your journey toward Christ.”
Most Rev. Wilton D. Gregory, Archbishop of Atlanta, encourages couples to “meet” The Catholics Next Door. “This charming book…would be a wonderful resource for young couples preparing for marriage as well as for couples seeking to enrich the marriages that they are living.”
Greg and Jennifer Willits host The Catholics Next Door, a daily three-hour program on The Catholic Channel on SiriusXM. They are founders of New Evangelizers, Rosary Army, That Catholic Show, and several other apostolates.
To request a review copy of The Catholics Next Door or schedule an interview with Greg and Jennifer Willits, please contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com); or Tim Pigulski (678-990-9032 or TPigulski@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://maxondeadline.com/the-catholics-next-door-press-release/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Catholics Next Door, Greg Willits, Jennifer Willits, Servant Books, New Evangelizers,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines