First Communion Store Launches Partnership Opportunity for Catholic Schools & Organizations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DAYTONA BEACH, FL (March 5, 2012) - CommunionCards.net, a personalized stationery provider, announces a unique solution for Catholic institutions nationwide to create additional revenue streams. This exclusive partnership program provides schools, churches and other Catholic organizations 25 percent of all proceeds generated by the sale of First Communion invitation and party supplies.
Over 800,000 First Communions take place every year, according to The Official Catholic Directory®. The Communioncards.net program allows Catholic organizations across the United States to capitalize on this growing market segment of milestone celebrations by generating additional revenues needed within their organizations.
“In today’s economy, it is a must to contribute to the well-being of our communities whenever possible and this program fulfills a need within Catholic organizations,” said Rob Carll, Customer Service Manager, CommunionCards.net. “First Communion is one of the most important milestones in any Catholic child’s life – so giving them the opportunity to simultaneously help their parish seemed like a perfect fit”.
Registered organizations will receive a unique coupon code for their members to use at CommunionCards.net. Products include personalized invitations, thank you notes, favors, and keepsakes for children and families preparing to celebrate First Holy Communion.
CommunionCards.net also provides participating organizations necessary marketing materials including flyers, banners, and other promotional items.
For more information about joining the program or to see if an organization qualifies, call 386-271-3524 to speak to a represent. For more information about products and services offered, visit http://Communioncards.net.
Founded in 2010, Communion Cards, focuses on providing high-quality products and excellent customer service to consumers worldwide. Their product line features personalized invitations, announcements, wrapping paper, and keepsakes for First Communion. For further information, visit http://Communioncards.net
http://communioncards.net FL, 32114 US
Christopher Wise - Public Relations,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards