The publication of my ProLife novella 'GRABBING THE CORD.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER, GB (December 21, 2011) - As with all works of fiction, writers seek to enlighten as well as entertain. My novella demonstrates the horrific, unforeseen consequences of aborting a child. As I have said, there is the entertainment factor to consider and I hope that some of my quirkier characters will lighten the read without diluting the impact I seek to achieve. There are no expletives and nothing unduly graphic and I would like to think that a young mindset would consider my work. God bless you all.
Anthony Collins 21-12-2011
"Grabbing The Cord" is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. I would ask people not to buy from third parties on Amazon as all my profits go to ProLife Charities.
For full details visit http:www.onelovemanymemories.com
http://www.onelovemanymemories.com , mi6 ora GB
Anthony Collins - ,
Abortion awareness, mental health, Catholic, mystery, fantasy, ProLife.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart