The publication of my ProLife novella 'GRABBING THE CORD.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER, GB (December 21, 2011) - As with all works of fiction, writers seek to enlighten as well as entertain. My novella demonstrates the horrific, unforeseen consequences of aborting a child. As I have said, there is the entertainment factor to consider and I hope that some of my quirkier characters will lighten the read without diluting the impact I seek to achieve. There are no expletives and nothing unduly graphic and I would like to think that a young mindset would consider my work. God bless you all.
Anthony Collins 21-12-2011
"Grabbing The Cord" is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. I would ask people not to buy from third parties on Amazon as all my profits go to ProLife Charities.
For full details visit http:www.onelovemanymemories.com
http://www.onelovemanymemories.com , mi6 ora GB
Anthony Collins - ,
Abortion awareness, mental health, Catholic, mystery, fantasy, ProLife.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree