The publication of my ProLife novella 'GRABBING THE CORD.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER, GB (December 21, 2011) - As with all works of fiction, writers seek to enlighten as well as entertain. My novella demonstrates the horrific, unforeseen consequences of aborting a child. As I have said, there is the entertainment factor to consider and I hope that some of my quirkier characters will lighten the read without diluting the impact I seek to achieve. There are no expletives and nothing unduly graphic and I would like to think that a young mindset would consider my work. God bless you all.
Anthony Collins 21-12-2011
"Grabbing The Cord" is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. I would ask people not to buy from third parties on Amazon as all my profits go to ProLife Charities.
For full details visit http:www.onelovemanymemories.com
http://www.onelovemanymemories.com , mi6 ora GB
Anthony Collins - ,
Abortion awareness, mental health, Catholic, mystery, fantasy, ProLife.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way