The publication of my ProLife novella 'GRABBING THE CORD.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER, GB (December 21, 2011) - As with all works of fiction, writers seek to enlighten as well as entertain. My novella demonstrates the horrific, unforeseen consequences of aborting a child. As I have said, there is the entertainment factor to consider and I hope that some of my quirkier characters will lighten the read without diluting the impact I seek to achieve. There are no expletives and nothing unduly graphic and I would like to think that a young mindset would consider my work. God bless you all.
Anthony Collins 21-12-2011
"Grabbing The Cord" is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. I would ask people not to buy from third parties on Amazon as all my profits go to ProLife Charities.
For full details visit http:www.onelovemanymemories.com
http://www.onelovemanymemories.com , mi6 ora GB
Anthony Collins - ,
Abortion awareness, mental health, Catholic, mystery, fantasy, ProLife.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album