The publication of my ProLife novella 'GRABBING THE CORD.'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER, GB (December 21, 2011) - As with all works of fiction, writers seek to enlighten as well as entertain. My novella demonstrates the horrific, unforeseen consequences of aborting a child. As I have said, there is the entertainment factor to consider and I hope that some of my quirkier characters will lighten the read without diluting the impact I seek to achieve. There are no expletives and nothing unduly graphic and I would like to think that a young mindset would consider my work. God bless you all.
Anthony Collins 21-12-2011
"Grabbing The Cord" is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. I would ask people not to buy from third parties on Amazon as all my profits go to ProLife Charities.
For full details visit http:www.onelovemanymemories.com
http://www.onelovemanymemories.com , mi6 ora GB
Anthony Collins - ,
Abortion awareness, mental health, Catholic, mystery, fantasy, ProLife.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paradisus Dei Offers New Marriage Program to Churches at No Cost
- Good Counsel Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace