Clinton adviser condemns Obama administration
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/27/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
More Democrats are reaching across the aisle in a bipartisan condemnation of the last six years under the administration of President Barack Obama.
A former Clinton adviser has denounced Obama's handling of the IRS scandal.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Joining this group is former White House counsel to the Clinton administration and frequent defender of the Obama administration, Lanny Davis.
In remarks made during a talk show on June 26, Davis said that an independent legal counsel should look into the massive IRS email-deletion scandal.
"If this were a Republican administration I'd be saying when hard drives have been obliterated and this recent Lois Lerner-I think very inappropriate, maybe innocent but completely inappropriate-'maybe we should look at Mr. Grassley' uh . there's no Democrat that I know of that wouldn't be asking a Republican administration to conduct an independent investigation," said Davis.
"There out to be another look at this by somebody that President Obama chooses to appoint who's independent, or at least Republicans would see as independent."
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
An Arlington priest revealed Monday that he was a former member of the Ku Klux Klan before converting while in prison, and has asked for a ... continue reading
It's unpopular to be a statue these days, as public monuments are being vandalized and destroyed to make social commentary. The vandalism ... continue reading
Arkansas may block tens of thousands of dollars in Medicaid funding from going to Planned Parenthood, a panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court ... continue reading
Hector Loya, mayor of Passaic, New Jersey, has ordered the removal of a shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe, which he says is illegal because ... continue reading
Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls the plug following overdose Watch
Cheryl Towery has shared a dramatic photo of her dying daughter, as she prepared to pull the plug on her life support. Her daughter, Elaina ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Forget Winter, Recession is Coming
- St. Bartholomew: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Archbishop reveals a surprise about Medjugorje HD Video
- As terrorists attacked, one church opened its doors. Here's what ...
- Priest admits to being former member of KKK, and speaks out about his ...
- In Barcelona, a church responded to a terrorist attack by opening its ...
- Trump announces new Afghan strategy - do we get to win this time? HD
- Does the Aug 21 eclipse spell doom for humanity? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, August 24th, 2017 HD
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian waters HD