Clinton adviser condemns Obama administration
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/27/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
More Democrats are reaching across the aisle in a bipartisan condemnation of the last six years under the administration of President Barack Obama.
A former Clinton adviser has denounced Obama's handling of the IRS scandal.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Joining this group is former White House counsel to the Clinton administration and frequent defender of the Obama administration, Lanny Davis.
In remarks made during a talk show on June 26, Davis said that an independent legal counsel should look into the massive IRS email-deletion scandal.
"If this were a Republican administration I'd be saying when hard drives have been obliterated and this recent Lois Lerner-I think very inappropriate, maybe innocent but completely inappropriate-'maybe we should look at Mr. Grassley' uh . there's no Democrat that I know of that wouldn't be asking a Republican administration to conduct an independent investigation," said Davis.
"There out to be another look at this by somebody that President Obama chooses to appoint who's independent, or at least Republicans would see as independent."
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for JUNE 2017
National Leaders. That national leaders may firmly commit themselves to ending the arms trade, which victimizes so many innocent people.
A district court judge on Thursday halted the deportation of more than 100 Iraqis, including many Chaldean Christians, who were recently ... continue reading
A California court on Wednesday dismissed 14 of 15 criminal charges against an undercover journalist behind the video expose of Planned ... continue reading
A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's horrific murders (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT) Watch
Editor's note: The following content may be disturbing to some readers. Reader discretion is advised. Raiford, Florida (CNA) - He was one ... continue reading
Perhaps, if Christians try to understand more about the loaves, we will be able to help structure an what I am calling an economy of gift ... continue reading
The Beatitudes call us to own our responsibility for suffering in the world, Archbishop Wilton Gregory of Atlanta preached on Wednesday at ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 HD Video
- How decaf coffee destroyed the ozone layer, you monsters
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Terrorists using Christians as sex slaves and human shields in the ...
- Cyber-attack hitting USA right now, experts fear could turn deadly in ...
- New social media algorithm can predict the future
- St. Irenaeus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Central bankers warn of looming global recession HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD