Sore loser calls SWAT team on opponent
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
4/29/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A force of police and SWAT officers were rapidly deployed to a house in Long Beach a suburb of Long Island after receiving a call from a 17 year old who said that he had just murdered his entire family.
Swatting is apparently a common practice on online video games.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Over 60 officers found a very surprised and confused family who were unaware that they had been murdered, and their 17 year old son who was playing Call of Duty was also confused about the call.
It turned out that the boy had been "Swatted." A term used for a worrying trend recently developed, where emergency personnel are called in to respond to a fake critical emergency call.
As it turned out, the call allegedly came from one of the boys opponents on a game of Call of Duty, who called after losing a march.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
It's unpopular to be a statue these days, as public monuments are being vandalized and destroyed to make social commentary. The vandalism ... continue reading
Arkansas may block tens of thousands of dollars in Medicaid funding from going to Planned Parenthood, a panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court ... continue reading
Hector Loya, mayor of Passaic, New Jersey, has ordered the removal of a shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe, which he says is illegal because ... continue reading
Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls the plug following overdose Watch
Cheryl Towery has shared a dramatic photo of her dying daughter, as she prepared to pull the plug on her life support. Her daughter, Elaina ... continue reading
There is a secret plan for America, and what we're seeing is just the start. The sinister plot has begun Watch
To the uninitiated eye, there is a movement afoot in the United States to remove monuments to the Confederacy. Few people care about what ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD