A Christmas and Eucharistic Reflection
Imagine this Christmas that before exchanging gifts with family and friends, Jesus thanks you for the greatest gift you could have possibly given Him.
What might that be? Interested? Listen to this podcast.
A blog through which I promote zeal for the salvation of souls, awe and amazement for the Holy Eucharist and Eucharistic Adoration, and fidelity to the Truths of our Catholic Faith.
Watch out! The sheep are stirring - looking for their silent Shepherds to speak.Every day human lives are violently destroyed within the ... continue reading
What do demons, swine and an unwelcoming town have to do with the Eucharist? The Gospel read at Mass one day during my recent silent ... continue reading
One of the biggest challenges that we as Christians face is to forgive others. This is so important to our salvation that the Bible ... continue reading
Open Up The Heavens Watch
Pentecost means fiftieth. Pentecost is celebrated on the fiftieth day after Easter. It's timing is based on the Jewish celebration of the ... continue reading
One of the consequences of this writer's efforts directed toward understanding the meanings behind the music and lyrics of Christian rock ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- 'Social Cleansing': Is Philippines President Duterte guilty of human ...
- St. John Boste: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- We all have EVIL in us!: Pope Francis makes strong statement ...
- Why are all these Catholic women coming to New Mexico?
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD