NSA Spy's on 'YOU' in your own Home!
Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA is not only recording information regarding communications involving national security, but also information regarding all Americans is being captured.
NSA watches everything you do.
LOS ANGELES, CA - This should be a matter of concern to all people.
The Fourth Amendment of the US Bill of Rights states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
If information is just being gathered without "probable cause", and without a warrant, that is contrary to the Bill of Rights.
There are those who argue that "why are you concerned, if you do not have anything to hide."
There are a lot of reasons to be concerned, particularly since this stretches beyond American shores, to monitoring foreign officials and industries.
1. For foreign governments, obviously this is a matter of national security.
2. For industry, industrial secrets can be stolen. People invest a lot of time, money, and creativity to bring new products to the world. If their communications are tapped, these can be stolen. One of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not steal."
3. For the Church, we see how secular government has wanted to coerce the Church into doing things contrary to doctrine. Suppose, say, an attorney for the Church were creating his legal arguments. Prior knowledge due to phone, email, or communication tapping might give the opposing side an advantage.
4. The NSA combined with the IRS could be a particularly damaging combination.
Today, there is a movement called, "The Day We Fight Back." This is where you are encouraged to contact your legislators and tell them that you do not want NSA surveillance of private citizens.
Although the main event took place on February 11, the event is still ongoing with citizens invited to sign their names to a petition demanding the NSA stop spying on citizens.
View it for yourself at: https://thedaywefightback.org/.
Go-Ye is a site that focuses primarily on Christian topics. John 3:16
A Blueprint For Peace Watch
Practical Christian living requires all of us to try our level best to take the high road at all times, regardless of the challenges or ... continue reading
God gives mothers whatever good they ask for their children. Why? Because they are humble. They are living signs of humility and only the ... continue reading
This post, being written during the Easter season, will be a reflection and compilation of discussions about the historicity of Jesus ... continue reading
Resurrection Day! Watch
Jesus Christ is risen!Easter is the greatest and oldest Christian feast. It is the Feast of Feasts, and it is the holiest day of the year ... continue reading
Especially at Easter, it is vitally important to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior. As people of the cross, ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- US Archbishop decries President Trump's budget plan - at odds with ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Jesus Is HERE: Pope Francis declares Jesus intercedes for us every day
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- Getting Creative With Dead Bodies?
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.