NSA Spy's on 'YOU' in your own Home!
Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA is not only recording information regarding communications involving national security, but also information regarding all Americans is being captured.
NSA watches everything you do.
LOS ANGELES, CA - This should be a matter of concern to all people.
The Fourth Amendment of the US Bill of Rights states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
If information is just being gathered without "probable cause", and without a warrant, that is contrary to the Bill of Rights.
There are those who argue that "why are you concerned, if you do not have anything to hide."
There are a lot of reasons to be concerned, particularly since this stretches beyond American shores, to monitoring foreign officials and industries.
1. For foreign governments, obviously this is a matter of national security.
2. For industry, industrial secrets can be stolen. People invest a lot of time, money, and creativity to bring new products to the world. If their communications are tapped, these can be stolen. One of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not steal."
3. For the Church, we see how secular government has wanted to coerce the Church into doing things contrary to doctrine. Suppose, say, an attorney for the Church were creating his legal arguments. Prior knowledge due to phone, email, or communication tapping might give the opposing side an advantage.
4. The NSA combined with the IRS could be a particularly damaging combination.
Today, there is a movement called, "The Day We Fight Back." This is where you are encouraged to contact your legislators and tell them that you do not want NSA surveillance of private citizens.
Although the main event took place on February 11, the event is still ongoing with citizens invited to sign their names to a petition demanding the NSA stop spying on citizens.
View it for yourself at: https://thedaywefightback.org/.
Go-Ye is a site that focuses primarily on Christian topics. John 3:16
In Christ Alone Watch
People look for hope in many places. Some look to drugs or alcohol. Some seek companionships in various forms, - respectable and not so ... continue reading
Post-Election Peace. These days, there is so much worldly turbulence that it can seem hard to find common ground with others, even those we ... continue reading
Now Is The Time Watch
The song "Now Is The Time" by Tom Kendzia is an interesting song written from the perspective of a discussion with God. Of course, ... continue reading
After reading a recent syndicated column in my Diocesan newspaper, I could not remain silent. The columnist, Father Ron Rolheiser, a ... continue reading
How Great Is Our God Watch
Christ Tomlin has penned the song "How Great Is Our God," describing the wonder and beauty of our God. In keeping with Chris's usual strong ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD Video
- 110-year-old nun shares the secret to a long life
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear ...
- St. Leander of Seville: Saint of the Day for Monday, February 27, 2017
- 'While high on heroin, I started reading the New Testament' - Amazing ...
- The world loses another Christian actor - Bill Paxton dead at 61
- Daily Readings for Monday, February 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 26th, 2017 HD
- Urgent action necessary for 5.5 million people starving in South Sudan HD
- Trump dumps Obama's transgender restroom policy HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.