NSA Spy's on 'YOU' in your own Home!
Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA is not only recording information regarding communications involving national security, but also information regarding all Americans is being captured.
NSA watches everything you do.
LOS ANGELES, CA - This should be a matter of concern to all people.
The Fourth Amendment of the US Bill of Rights states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
If information is just being gathered without "probable cause", and without a warrant, that is contrary to the Bill of Rights.
There are those who argue that "why are you concerned, if you do not have anything to hide."
There are a lot of reasons to be concerned, particularly since this stretches beyond American shores, to monitoring foreign officials and industries.
1. For foreign governments, obviously this is a matter of national security.
2. For industry, industrial secrets can be stolen. People invest a lot of time, money, and creativity to bring new products to the world. If their communications are tapped, these can be stolen. One of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not steal."
3. For the Church, we see how secular government has wanted to coerce the Church into doing things contrary to doctrine. Suppose, say, an attorney for the Church were creating his legal arguments. Prior knowledge due to phone, email, or communication tapping might give the opposing side an advantage.
4. The NSA combined with the IRS could be a particularly damaging combination.
Today, there is a movement called, "The Day We Fight Back." This is where you are encouraged to contact your legislators and tell them that you do not want NSA surveillance of private citizens.
Although the main event took place on February 11, the event is still ongoing with citizens invited to sign their names to a petition demanding the NSA stop spying on citizens.
View it for yourself at: https://thedaywefightback.org/.
Go-Ye is a site that focuses primarily on Christian topics. John 3:16
Be Forgiven Watch
This is an update of a <a href="https://www.christianmusicality.com/?cat=31">previous post</a>.As Christians, we all know that ... continue reading
Strength. The world tells us, in the spirit of survival of the fittest, that we need to depend on our own strength and avoid any possible ... continue reading
Come To The Cross Watch
In this Lenten season, Christians are asked to prepare themselves for Easter, celebrating Jesus Christ rising from the dead and declaring ... continue reading
Happiness is often a matter of mind over matter - but true joy is a spiritual gift that comes solely through the grace of God. For many, ... continue reading
Her husband and I met for the first time at the party and it turned out that I'd made quite an impression on him. Unfortunately, it wasn't ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis defends millennials, but warns them about too much ...
- ISIS deploys child soldiers to keep Christians from returning to Mosul
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious ...
- St. Toribio Alfonso de Mogrovejo: Saint of the Day for Thursday, ...
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 23
- Supreme court nominee faces tough questions on religious freedom during confirmation hearings HD
- Christ's tomb reveals surprise after restoration HD
- Peruvian woman miraculously survives deadly mudslide HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.