NSA Spy's on 'YOU' in your own Home!
Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA is not only recording information regarding communications involving national security, but also information regarding all Americans is being captured.
NSA watches everything you do.
LOS ANGELES, CA - This should be a matter of concern to all people.
The Fourth Amendment of the US Bill of Rights states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
If information is just being gathered without "probable cause", and without a warrant, that is contrary to the Bill of Rights.
There are those who argue that "why are you concerned, if you do not have anything to hide."
There are a lot of reasons to be concerned, particularly since this stretches beyond American shores, to monitoring foreign officials and industries.
1. For foreign governments, obviously this is a matter of national security.
2. For industry, industrial secrets can be stolen. People invest a lot of time, money, and creativity to bring new products to the world. If their communications are tapped, these can be stolen. One of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not steal."
3. For the Church, we see how secular government has wanted to coerce the Church into doing things contrary to doctrine. Suppose, say, an attorney for the Church were creating his legal arguments. Prior knowledge due to phone, email, or communication tapping might give the opposing side an advantage.
4. The NSA combined with the IRS could be a particularly damaging combination.
Today, there is a movement called, "The Day We Fight Back." This is where you are encouraged to contact your legislators and tell them that you do not want NSA surveillance of private citizens.
Although the main event took place on February 11, the event is still ongoing with citizens invited to sign their names to a petition demanding the NSA stop spying on citizens.
View it for yourself at: https://thedaywefightback.org/.
Go-Ye is a site that focuses primarily on Christian topics. John 3:16
There is currently an appeal at Catholic Online for donations to a religious freedom fund. People should give and understand why this ... continue reading
On September 11th and the immediate calendar pages to follow there were appointments to keep, needs to tend to and goals to meet creating ... continue reading
Always a Reason for Hope Watch
When we look at hope through the eyes of our own humanness, it is easy to see it simply as optimism... a positive attitude. Yet through the ... continue reading
We live in a very individualistic world today. While individuality is important and necessary, we've pushed this concept so far to the ... continue reading
Don't Jump Watch
People do not understand God and his ways. This is based on various statements that are said. "Why did God do this to me?" "Why did God ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD Video
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- St. Padre Pio: Saint of the Day for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- Daily Readings for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? ...
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD