Start Loving Now
by Fr. Jonas Abib
Founder Cancao Nova
Do you want to learn how to love? Do you want to really love God and your brothers and sisters? So do not wait anymore, do not waste even one single minute, do not stay there just thinking, do not be stalled and just wishing you could love: just go and love right now, at this very moment. Loving means to do it right away, now, at this very moment and make fulfilling Godís Will your desire and not fulfilling your own will.
Life is made of many present moments, not the past, not the future but exclusively the present; those who want to accomplish something valuable in life know that only the present moment is worth living.
The only moment that counts is this present moment and you and I and everybody should live it completely, intensely and well, doing what God wants us to do at each moment; do not forget how passing a moment is and it can escape you! Learn how to listen to the voice of God, listen to His Will at each moment, so that you can live well each of them.
The same way one dot after the other makes a straight line, your life is made of one moment after the other.
Do not forget: a firm intention of being a better person is love in itself; it is living well this present moment.
http://www.cancaonova.net TX, US
Fr. Jonas Abib - Founder, 817 431-8512
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience