Firmly Trust in Divine Providence
by Fr. Jonas Abib
Founder Cancao Nova
We must be a strong brave people who anxiously wait for the Lord. The whole Creation is subject to Jesusí lordship. Jesus Christ is our Lord.When we live that truth in face of our problems, difficulties and sickness, we are taking possession of Jesusí victory in our life. He is the only Winner and only in Him we can achieve victory.
You have a God Who is bigger than your problems. You have a God Who loves you, Who is infinitely bigger than your problems and Who has the control over all things in His Hands. I am inviting you to make an experience that we have been making in Cancao Nova for over 25 years: firmly trust in the Divine Providence.
The Lord takes care of us. I repeat several times during the day: the Lord takes care of me! ďAwake, O sleeper and arise from the dead, and Christ will give you lightĒ (The Letter to the Ephesians 5, 14).
http://www.cancaonova.net TX, US
Fr. Jonas Abib - Founder, 817 431-8512
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience