Young Adults Walking, Witnessing for Life
By Matt Abbott
From Emily Bissonnette, media director for the “Crusade for Life”:
“Last year, I was very blessed to take part in the ‘Crusade for Life’ 1,300 mile walk to declare that one can't be both Catholic and pro-abortion. Just yesterday [May 30] three groups began walking: from San Diego to Sacramento, from Minneapolis to Erie, PA and from Augusta, ME to Washington, DC.
“The 50 young adults who are participating are so passionate about the pro-life ministry and the Eucharist, as well as about the denial of Holy Communion, out of love, for those who do not fully embrace the Church's teachings. It is commitment like this, as well as the participation of young Catholics from Canada and Mexico, which reminds us that this is not a political endeavor or a ploy to campaign for certain candidates.
“Also, beginning this Thursday [June 2] on EWTN, ‘Life on the Rock’ will feature five minute segments following the Crusaders during the summer. Our website, www.crusadeforlife2005.com, is also a great resource.”
Thanks, Emily! God bless you all!
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience