In order to break the cycle of poverty, we must first start with the heart. Catholic Online School is something very special, providing FREE Catholic Education to anyone, anywhere. Learn more about the Catholic Online School
Help us create new hope with your donation. This year, please consider making a donation of $5, $20, $50 or whatever you can to support Catholic Online School. Support Catholic Online School
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Catholic.org (Catholic Online) offers several RSS feeds for use in news readers and Web logs (blogs). These feeds include headlines, summaries and links back to Catholic.org (Catholic Online) for the full article. RSS feeds are free and Catholic.org (Catholic Online) currently uses RSS 2.0.
How to access RSS feeds
There are a number of ways to access RSS feeds. You can install a news reader that displays RSS feeds from the Web sites you select, enabling you to view hundreds of headlines at once. After installing the news reader, you can add each feed manually from the Web site by clicking on the "Subscribe" or the "XML" orange button next to the feed.
An alternative to downloading a dedicated news reader is to use a Web-based news reader.
Terms for Catholic.org RSS feeds
We encourage the use of Catholic.org (Catholic Online) RSS feeds for personal use in a news reader or as part of a non-commercial Web site or blog. We require proper format and attribution whenever Catholic Online content is posted on your Web site, and we reserve the right to require that you cease distributing Catholic.org (Catholic Online) content. Please read the Terms and Conditions for complete instructions.
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis in Chile: the beatitudes are sources of hope!
- North and South Korea agree to march together at Olympics -- is that ...
- President Trump declares 'Religious Freedom Day'
- St. Volusian: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 18, 2018
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD Video
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 HD
- Twitter Ban: Censorship on "a way of talking" -- does that include Christian speech? HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way