Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Catholic.org (Catholic Online) offers several RSS feeds for use in news readers and Web logs (blogs). These feeds include headlines, summaries and links back to Catholic.org (Catholic Online) for the full article. RSS feeds are free and Catholic.org (Catholic Online) currently uses RSS 2.0.
How to access RSS feeds
There are a number of ways to access RSS feeds. You can install a news reader that displays RSS feeds from the Web sites you select, enabling you to view hundreds of headlines at once. After installing the news reader, you can add each feed manually from the Web site by clicking on the "Subscribe" or the "XML" orange button next to the feed.
An alternative to downloading a dedicated news reader is to use a Web-based news reader.
Terms for Catholic.org RSS feeds
We encourage the use of Catholic.org (Catholic Online) RSS feeds for personal use in a news reader or as part of a non-commercial Web site or blog. We require proper format and attribution whenever Catholic Online content is posted on your Web site, and we reserve the right to require that you cease distributing Catholic.org (Catholic Online) content. Please read the Terms and Conditions for complete instructions.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Did the Church just marry three women to the same spouse in Detroit ...
- Family receives shocking MIRACLE after 9-month-pregnant woman is shot ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 21, 2017
- Cardinal Muller reports Pope Emeritus Benedict is 'disappointed' at ...
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD Video
- St. Lawrence of Brindisi: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 21st, 2017 HD
- Why is Facebook censoring Catholic content? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 20th, 2017 HD
- The one nasty reason you can't take your kids to the park anymore HD