Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Catholic.org (Catholic Online) offers several RSS feeds for use in news readers and Web logs (blogs). These feeds include headlines, summaries and links back to Catholic.org (Catholic Online) for the full article. RSS feeds are free and Catholic.org (Catholic Online) currently uses RSS 2.0.
How to access RSS feeds
There are a number of ways to access RSS feeds. You can install a news reader that displays RSS feeds from the Web sites you select, enabling you to view hundreds of headlines at once. After installing the news reader, you can add each feed manually from the Web site by clicking on the "Subscribe" or the "XML" orange button next to the feed.
An alternative to downloading a dedicated news reader is to use a Web-based news reader.
Terms for Catholic.org RSS feeds
We encourage the use of Catholic.org (Catholic Online) RSS feeds for personal use in a news reader or as part of a non-commercial Web site or blog. We require proper format and attribution whenever Catholic Online content is posted on your Web site, and we reserve the right to require that you cease distributing Catholic.org (Catholic Online) content. Please read the Terms and Conditions for complete instructions.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Margaret Clitherow: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.