Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin to launch Order of Malta lecture series in Washington, DC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Faith and Service: The Unbreakable Bond
Order of Malta Inaugural Lecture*
May 16, 2011 in Washington DC
WASHINGTON, DC (May 13, 2011) - All who are baptized in Christ are called to defend the faith and serve the poor and the sick. For almost one thousand years members of the lay Catholic religious Order of Malta have committed themselves to pursue these twin goals as one. Archbishop Diarmuid Martin of Dublin will address this integrated call to holiness and action for all believers in the 21st century. Rev. Thomas J. Reese, SJ, Senior Fellow, Woodstock Theological Center, will moderate the discussion that follows the talk. A Reception will follow at the Nolan Center.
LECTURE 6:45PM Catharine E. Nolan Center, Georgetown Visitation Prep. School, 1524 Thirty-Fifth Street, NW
(free parking available at Georgetown Visitation)
Brought to you by Holy Trinity Catholic Church, the Order of Malta Federal Association USA, the Georgetown University Jesuit Community and the Woodstock Theological Center.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-331-2494
*Mass beforehand at 5:30PM Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 3513 N Street, NW
Woodstock Theological Center
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=205002542866945 DC, 20057 US
R. M. Keelan Downton - Public Relations and Communications Specialist,
faith, service, archbishop, diarmuid martin, thomas reese, justice, order of malta, holiness
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference