National March for Life: May 12, 2011 - Parliament Hill, Ottawa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, CA (January 27, 2011) - Please start preparing for the National March For Life in 2011. Now is the time to begin plans in your school, classroom or church to organize buses for this annual civil rights march and public witness for the right to human life. We march to ensure that all human beings, regardless of size, age or location (inside the womb or out), will someday be protected by the laws of the nation.
Each year we have a different theme for the march. This year it is: ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING.
For details or questions please contact Campaign Life Coalition Ottawa at 613-729-0379 or email email@example.com. Please remember that tickets sell out fast for the Pro-life Youth Dinner which occurs on the evening of May 12th.
For more information see:
https://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=March+For+Life , M5B 1X9 CA
John Laws - Account Executive, 416-204-9749
pro-life, Canada, Ottawa, abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines