National March for Life: May 12, 2011 - Parliament Hill, Ottawa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, CA (January 27, 2011) - Please start preparing for the National March For Life in 2011. Now is the time to begin plans in your school, classroom or church to organize buses for this annual civil rights march and public witness for the right to human life. We march to ensure that all human beings, regardless of size, age or location (inside the womb or out), will someday be protected by the laws of the nation.
Each year we have a different theme for the march. This year it is: ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING.
For details or questions please contact Campaign Life Coalition Ottawa at 613-729-0379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that tickets sell out fast for the Pro-life Youth Dinner which occurs on the evening of May 12th.
For more information see:
https://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=March+For+Life , M5B 1X9 CA
John Laws - Account Executive, 416-204-9749
pro-life, Canada, Ottawa, abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary