National March for Life: May 12, 2011 - Parliament Hill, Ottawa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, CA (January 27, 2011) - Please start preparing for the National March For Life in 2011. Now is the time to begin plans in your school, classroom or church to organize buses for this annual civil rights march and public witness for the right to human life. We march to ensure that all human beings, regardless of size, age or location (inside the womb or out), will someday be protected by the laws of the nation.
Each year we have a different theme for the march. This year it is: ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING.
For details or questions please contact Campaign Life Coalition Ottawa at 613-729-0379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that tickets sell out fast for the Pro-life Youth Dinner which occurs on the evening of May 12th.
For more information see:
https://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=March+For+Life , M5B 1X9 CA
John Laws - Account Executive, 416-204-9749
pro-life, Canada, Ottawa, abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance