Solemn High Mass December 25th in Southwest Ohio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dayton, OH (December 14, 2010) - On December 25th, in honor of the Nativity of Our Lord, Holy Family Catholic Church in Dayton, Ohio will celebrate a Solemn High Mass according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite. This Christmas Day Solemn High Mass will begin at 10:30am. Holy Family is located at the corner of 5th Street and Finlay Street.
Holy Family Catholic Church is a parish of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati staffed by the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, a society of apostolic life of pontifical right in union with His Holiness, Benedict XVI, and the Archbishop of Cincinnati, Dennis M. Schnurr. This parish was established by the generosity of Archbishop Schnurr in order to minister to the faithful who are attached to more traditional forms of worship, and more generally, for all those who desire to experience the richness and diversity of the Churchís liturgical and spiritual traditions. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and all the Sacraments are celebrated according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite.
Located in Dayton, Ohio Holy Family Catholic Church can be reached at (937)-938-6098. To receive information via the Internet access the parish's Web site at http://www.daytonlatinmass.org.
http://www.daytonlatinmass.org OH, 45420 US
David Reed - ,
Christmas, Catholic, Church, Dayton, Ohio, Latin, Mass, TLM
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Annís Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal SeŠn O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Childrenís Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
- What can change the course of world events?