Solemn High Mass December 25th in Southwest Ohio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dayton, OH (December 14, 2010) - On December 25th, in honor of the Nativity of Our Lord, Holy Family Catholic Church in Dayton, Ohio will celebrate a Solemn High Mass according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite. This Christmas Day Solemn High Mass will begin at 10:30am. Holy Family is located at the corner of 5th Street and Finlay Street.
Holy Family Catholic Church is a parish of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati staffed by the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, a society of apostolic life of pontifical right in union with His Holiness, Benedict XVI, and the Archbishop of Cincinnati, Dennis M. Schnurr. This parish was established by the generosity of Archbishop Schnurr in order to minister to the faithful who are attached to more traditional forms of worship, and more generally, for all those who desire to experience the richness and diversity of the Churchĺs liturgical and spiritual traditions. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and all the Sacraments are celebrated according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite.
Located in Dayton, Ohio Holy Family Catholic Church can be reached at (937)-938-6098. To receive information via the Internet access the parish's Web site at http://www.daytonlatinmass.org.
http://www.daytonlatinmass.org OH, 45420 US
David Reed - ,
Christmas, Catholic, Church, Dayton, Ohio, Latin, Mass, TLM
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Not Godĺs Type? Think again
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel