Solemn High Mass December 25th in Southwest Ohio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dayton, OH (December 14, 2010) - On December 25th, in honor of the Nativity of Our Lord, Holy Family Catholic Church in Dayton, Ohio will celebrate a Solemn High Mass according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite. This Christmas Day Solemn High Mass will begin at 10:30am. Holy Family is located at the corner of 5th Street and Finlay Street.
Holy Family Catholic Church is a parish of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati staffed by the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, a society of apostolic life of pontifical right in union with His Holiness, Benedict XVI, and the Archbishop of Cincinnati, Dennis M. Schnurr. This parish was established by the generosity of Archbishop Schnurr in order to minister to the faithful who are attached to more traditional forms of worship, and more generally, for all those who desire to experience the richness and diversity of the Church’s liturgical and spiritual traditions. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and all the Sacraments are celebrated according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite.
Located in Dayton, Ohio Holy Family Catholic Church can be reached at (937)-938-6098. To receive information via the Internet access the parish's Web site at http://www.daytonlatinmass.org.
http://www.daytonlatinmass.org OH, 45420 US
David Reed - ,
Christmas, Catholic, Church, Dayton, Ohio, Latin, Mass, TLM
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?