Solemn High Mass December 25th in Southwest Ohio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dayton, OH (December 14, 2010) - On December 25th, in honor of the Nativity of Our Lord, Holy Family Catholic Church in Dayton, Ohio will celebrate a Solemn High Mass according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite. This Christmas Day Solemn High Mass will begin at 10:30am. Holy Family is located at the corner of 5th Street and Finlay Street.
Holy Family Catholic Church is a parish of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati staffed by the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, a society of apostolic life of pontifical right in union with His Holiness, Benedict XVI, and the Archbishop of Cincinnati, Dennis M. Schnurr. This parish was established by the generosity of Archbishop Schnurr in order to minister to the faithful who are attached to more traditional forms of worship, and more generally, for all those who desire to experience the richness and diversity of the Church’s liturgical and spiritual traditions. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and all the Sacraments are celebrated according to the extraordinary form of the Roman Rite.
Located in Dayton, Ohio Holy Family Catholic Church can be reached at (937)-938-6098. To receive information via the Internet access the parish's Web site at http://www.daytonlatinmass.org.
http://www.daytonlatinmass.org OH, 45420 US
David Reed - ,
Christmas, Catholic, Church, Dayton, Ohio, Latin, Mass, TLM
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.