Beginning Experience Coping Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKE CHARLES, LA (September 8, 2010) - The Beginning Experience Coping program is designed for the separated, divorce, and widowed to aid them in coping with being single again.
The program will begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 AT 6:45 at St. Theodores Catholic Church-785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70611.
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
1.Dealing with being alone, loneliness, and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping Program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program meeting weekly on Mondayís at 6:45pm. It should end around 8:45pm.
All Denominations welcome.
For More Information Contact:
Janet ( 337) 513-9048
Veronica (337) 526-4753
http://www.beginningexperience.org LA, 70611 US
Janet Lowery - ,
For those grieving the loss of a spouse through death, divorce or separation.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachelís Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous