Beginning Experience Coping Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKE CHARLES, LA (September 8, 2010) - The Beginning Experience Coping program is designed for the separated, divorce, and widowed to aid them in coping with being single again.
The program will begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 AT 6:45 at St. Theodores Catholic Church-785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70611.
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
1.Dealing with being alone, loneliness, and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping Program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program meeting weekly on Monday’s at 6:45pm. It should end around 8:45pm.
All Denominations welcome.
For More Information Contact:
Janet ( 337) 513-9048
Veronica (337) 526-4753
http://www.beginningexperience.org LA, 70611 US
Janet Lowery - ,
For those grieving the loss of a spouse through death, divorce or separation.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards