Beginning Experience Coping Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKE CHARLES, LA (September 8, 2010) - The Beginning Experience Coping program is designed for the separated, divorce, and widowed to aid them in coping with being single again.
The program will begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 AT 6:45 at St. Theodores Catholic Church-785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70611.
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
1.Dealing with being alone, loneliness, and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping Program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program meeting weekly on Monday's at 6:45pm. It should end around 8:45pm.
All Denominations welcome.
For More Information Contact:
Janet ( 337) 513-9048
Veronica (337) 526-4753
http://www.beginningexperience.org LA, 70611 US
Janet Lowery - ,
For those grieving the loss of a spouse through death, divorce or separation.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS