Beginning Experience Coping Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKE CHARLES, LA (September 8, 2010) - The Beginning Experience Coping program is designed for the separated, divorce, and widowed to aid them in coping with being single again.
The program will begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 AT 6:45 at St. Theodores Catholic Church-785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70611.
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
1.Dealing with being alone, loneliness, and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping Program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program meeting weekly on Mondayís at 6:45pm. It should end around 8:45pm.
All Denominations welcome.
For More Information Contact:
Janet ( 337) 513-9048
Veronica (337) 526-4753
http://www.beginningexperience.org LA, 70611 US
Janet Lowery - ,
For those grieving the loss of a spouse through death, divorce or separation.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark ó Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow