Beginning Experience Coping Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKE CHARLES, LA (September 8, 2010) - The Beginning Experience Coping program is designed for the separated, divorce, and widowed to aid them in coping with being single again.
The program will begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 AT 6:45 at St. Theodores Catholic Church-785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70611.
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
1.Dealing with being alone, loneliness, and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping Program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program meeting weekly on Monday’s at 6:45pm. It should end around 8:45pm.
All Denominations welcome.
For More Information Contact:
Janet ( 337) 513-9048
Veronica (337) 526-4753
http://www.beginningexperience.org LA, 70611 US
Janet Lowery - ,
For those grieving the loss of a spouse through death, divorce or separation.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel