Life in the Spirit Retreat, Sept 17-19 with Fr. Mark Baron & Special Musical Celebration of Mary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SERENA, IL (August 31, 2010) - Rekindle the Holy Spirit in your life during this special retreat with Fr. Mark Baron, MIC, and Catholic recording artist Randy Albright's "Musical Celebration of Mary". Fr. Mark is currently Superior of the House of Formation in Washington, DC and is Novice Master. He is a speaker on the Divine Mercy Message/Devotion and is knowledgeable in areas of healing and deliverance. Randy Albright has written music for performing artists such as Diamond Rio, Vince Gill and Alabama. HIs presentations will allow you to get to know our Blessed Mother in a very special way.
Experience prayer teams, spiritual direction, sacraments, adoration, teaching & more on the beautiful, prayerful and peaceful ministry grounds & chapels of Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL.
Our event begins with Mass at 4pm Friday & concludes by 1pm Sunday. Visit our website for directions, lodging information and for registration for this free event (freewill donations are always appreciated). You may also call 618.292.8039, 815.228.9342 or email email@example.com. Meals will be available for purchase onsite with a special BBQ picnic on Saturday.
http://www.osmm.org IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
Life in the Spirit, Randy Albright, Musical Celebration of Mary
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why