NYC Fri April 9th Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (March 7, 2010) - Our last two Catholic Speed Dating Events have been very successful. From these two events we raised lots of funds, which were donated to Immaculate Conception Church in the Bronx to buy food for the hungry.
The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com to bring you this special speed dating event, which will take place on Friday April 9th at 7:30pm on the 2nd floor of Mustang Harry's (www.mustangharrys.com) located at 352 7th Ave in Manhattan - 5 minutes from Penn Station.
This event is open to Catholic singles who are looking to meet people of similar faith\values. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a church or charity.
How Speed Dating Works:
You will have up to 15 mini speed dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes. After each date, you will circle "yes" or "no" on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further. After turning in your scorecard, the next day you will receive an email letting you know who you matched with plus one way matches.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: You will need to prepay and register to attend the event. Please register through this site only and enter discount code "Catholic" to get a reduced ticket price. The site is:
Any questions, please contact:
Jay Rosensweig at email@example.com \ 718.757.6933
Toan Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org \917.653.2140
To learn about The Catholic Fellowship, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=601 NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?