NYC Fri April 9th Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (March 7, 2010) - Our last two Catholic Speed Dating Events have been very successful. From these two events we raised lots of funds, which were donated to Immaculate Conception Church in the Bronx to buy food for the hungry.
The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com to bring you this special speed dating event, which will take place on Friday April 9th at 7:30pm on the 2nd floor of Mustang Harry's (www.mustangharrys.com) located at 352 7th Ave in Manhattan - 5 minutes from Penn Station.
This event is open to Catholic singles who are looking to meet people of similar faith\values. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a church or charity.
How Speed Dating Works:
You will have up to 15 mini speed dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes. After each date, you will circle "yes" or "no" on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further. After turning in your scorecard, the next day you will receive an email letting you know who you matched with plus one way matches.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: You will need to prepay and register to attend the event. Please register through this site only and enter discount code "Catholic" to get a reduced ticket price. The site is:
Any questions, please contact:
Jay Rosensweig at firstname.lastname@example.org \ 718.757.6933
Toan Chu at email@example.com \917.653.2140
To learn about The Catholic Fellowship, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=601 NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way