LivHome Expands California Presence with New Office in Monterey
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES, CA (February 26, 2010) – LivHOME, Inc. (www.livhome.com), the nation’s largest provider of professional led at-home care for seniors, has opened a new office in Monterey, Calif., further strengthening its presence in the state.
The Monterey office, the company's 16th in California, is being headed by director Bonnie Craig, a registered nurse and 10-year veteran of LivHOME. This expansion further strengthens LivHOME's presence in its home state, where it provides continuous coverage from San Diego County to the San Francisco Bay area.
“Expanding into Monterey further strengthens LivHOME's presence in our home market and represents another important step in our nationwide expansion. We look forward to bringing our model of professionally led home care -- in which professional Care Managers oversee each senior's personalized care program -- to this important and vibrant community," said Mike Nicholson, LivHOME's chief executive officer.
“The people of Monterey have welcomed us with open arms and we are thrilled to be a part of this dynamic community. Our approach is to treat each and every senior with compassion and respect, just as we would a member of our own family," said Craig.
The new office is located at 475 Washington St., Suite E, Monterey, CA, 93940, and can be reached by phone at 831-641-9659.
LivHOME is the nation's largest provider of professionally led at-home care for seniors. The company is dedicated to finding solutions that enable older adults to remain in their homes as long as possible. Based in Los Angeles, LivHOME delivers high quality at-home care throughout California as well as Arlington, Va., Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Silver Spring, Md.
http://www.livhome.com CA, 90036 US
Cindy Martin - manager, 847 8649540
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
Sts. Andrew Kim Taegon, Paul Chong Hasang, and Companions
September 20: Feastday: September 20 The evangelization of Korea began ... Read More