Catholic telecast : Holy Mass aired
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PUDUCHERRY, INDIA (December 24, 2009) - Sacred Heart Church, Pondicherry, India, which recently celebrated its centenary festival and is now running a 24*7 Catholic TV Channel in Tamil named Anboli for the past 3 years, is pleased to inform everyone that Holy Mass in Tamil will be telecast from Christmas midnight to New Year midnight on satellite TV named SS Music Channel. The schedule is as follows:
24/12/2009 Thursday 12 am to 1 am*
25/12/2009 Friday 12 am to 1 am*
26/12/2009 Saturday 12 am to 1 am*
27/12/2009 Sunday 5.30 am to 6.00 am*
28/12/2009 Monday 6.00 am to 7.00 am* 29/12/2009 Tuesday 6.00 am to 7.00 am*
30/12/2009 Wednesday 6.00 am to 7.00 am*
31/12/2009 Thursday 6.00 am to 7.00 am*
01/01/2010 Friday 12 am to 1 am
* The timings in the schedule refer to Indian timings.
For those who wish to watch Tamil Mass and participate in it, but are unable to do so, here is a golden opportunity!
For Tamil Holy Mass, Catholic Devotion in Tamil, and further information, please log on to our websites:
For further details, contact:
Rev. Fr. Thomas M.A,M.Ed,
Sacred Heart Church,
132, Subbaiah Salai,
Sacred Heart Square,
PIN: 605 001.
Phone: 0413 2225559
WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED YEAR AHEAD!
Sacred Heart Church
http://www.anbolitv.in/ , 605001 IN
Antony Thomas - Parish Priest, 413 2228916
Holy Mass telecast
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS partners with Persecuted Iraqi Catholics
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage