Watch a Solemn High Tridentine Mass Broadcast Live on EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENTON, Nebraska (November 13, 2009) On Saturday, 21 November 2009, the Feast of the Presentation of Our Lady, Father Laurent Demets, a member of the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, will celebrate a Solemn High Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. To be televised live on EWTN at 7:00AM (CST), this special Mass will take place at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama.
About the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
Established in 1988 by Pope John Paul II, the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter is a Society of Apostolic Life of Pontifical Right. The Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter serves the Catholic Church by means of its own particular objective, i.e. the sanctification of priests through the faithful celebration of the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. Through the spiritual riches of the Church's ancient Roman liturgy, the priests of the Fraternity seek to sanctify those entrusted to their care. The Priestly Fraternity instructs and trains priests to preserve, promote, and protect the Church's authentic liturgical and spiritual traditions. The Fraternity has over 200 priests worldwide. Over 125 seminarians study in its two international seminaries in Bavaria, Germany and Denton, Nebraska.
Founded by Mother Angelica, the EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in more than 150 million television households in 144 countries and territories. EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
Watch The Mass Live Online!
Father Joseph Lee, FSSP
Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary
7880 West Denton Road
Denton, Nebraska 68339
Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter
http://www.fssp.org NE, 68339 US
Father Joseph Lee - Media Contact, 402 570-2707
Latin Mass, Latin, Tridentine, Extraordinary Form, EWTN, FSSP, Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, F
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary